Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    And is that a different, better UI ?
    Yeah, I was wondering about that too. It looks like a 3D console, but I just got some glimpses of it in the video.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    And is that a different, better UI ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    After watching the video, I'm glad they switched off that particular lens flare effect. It would be too distracting in a fight.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So... My game doesnt look liek the video. why's that ? I am on max settings I believe.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Meh, I'm hoping for motion blur as part of patch 2. One of my favorite post-processing effects and it would make UT3 look that much better.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    He says its the PC version not PS3, he switch's over to the PC from PS3. He said something about place holder graphics though????

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There are lens flares, run up Torlan (not sure if its in all versions) and when in your base look off towards the prime node you should see a lens flare. If your not seeing one try the enemy base.

[shot]http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/2573/screenshot00001oi2.jpg[/shot]

[edit] In the pc version

Leave a comment:

• replied
    daym, PS3 plays smoother than my comp, im ashamed mwhahaa. why were ppl complaining bout choppyness? or was that network lag related...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Do a forum search on motion blur ...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Cornholio View Post
    Did you also notice He is using a "Console" and "NOT" a PC
    Yeah, because console graphics are always better than PC... NOT.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So ... that would mean some ini-tweak like 'EnableCoolConsoleOnlyGFX=1'?
    No problem; that's why I'm playing the PC : anything is tweakable!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by CameO73 View Post
    First of all: I'm very pleased with UT3 as it is now. There's certainly room for improvement, but that's for the next couple of patches.

Having said that, I was quite surprised to see this gameplay video. It was released somewhere in August 2007 and shows motion blur and lens flares (!) Now what happened to those cool looking GFX? Surely there must be a way to turn those on again? Any ideas?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Cool GFX enhancements?

Cool GFX enhancements?

First of all: I'm very pleased with UT3 as it is now. There's certainly room for improvement, but that's for the next couple of patches.

Having said that, I was quite surprised to see this gameplay video. It was released somewhere in August 2007 and shows motion blur and lens flares (!) Now what happened to those cool looking GFX? Surely there must be a way to turn those on again? Any ideas?
Working...
X