Play the Aussies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nathan_B View Post
    I mean, some aussies have argressive arguements with americans over the spelling of Centre / Center node...
    And some other Aussies (ala: me) have arguments with yanks about their general adulteration of the language.

****yse vs. ****yze, favour vs favor, etc.

Comment

Thanks for the info boo, yeah DM-deck is the one. I actually quite like it now since i'm not a n00b anymore and I don't jump into that green sh... I'm like ranked in the top 200 in pure server yipee. Sorry for insulting the map if it's an all time classic =O I havn't got a chance to play the old UT's so sorry if I insulted anyone. Well, I have played UT 2k4 demo ^^ that's what made me buy UT3.

Comment

Originally posted by BooRad View Post
        I especially like the nod UT2004 gives to Deck16 in Deck17, with the closed off section which would give access to Deck16. Take a peek at Deck16 in shutdown mode
        Heh. Epic had nothing to do with that. Teddie made that map back in the days of 2K3, Epic bought it for 2K4 along with Face Classic. Great maps, both.

Comment

Just a friendly reminder to all the Aussies in this forum about our weekend TDM friendly on the Internode_3 server. Game starts at 4pm AEST Saturday afternoon. Hope to see you there.

And just a little note: I'll be using this post for updates in the future. Be sure to check the OP for new games and times.

Comment

Why don't you guys join www.oceaniaut.com you will find a lot more aussie players there than you will here. Don't just idle post.

Also give the server a go I think you will find it has one of the lowest pings for a server in AUS.

http://www.gametracker.com/server_in...55.95.205:7777

Comment

**** was still asleep lol

Comment

LOL, I was watching 'Cloverfield'. Anyways, since next week is Australia Day and most of us will be drinking, I think we'll take a break next week.

Comment

LOL, I was watching 'Cloverfield'. Anyways, since next week is Australia Day and most of us will be drinking, I think we'll take a break next week.
                  Australia WEEK goddamnit. Listen to Sam Kekovic!

Comment

Originally posted by Matfei View Post
                    Australia WEEK goddamnit. Listen to Sam Kekovic!
                    My mistake. Australia WEEK then. Enjoy your lamb, everyone, and have a good long weekend. Hope you've voted in the Triple J Hottest 100 and that your songs make it into the countdown.

Matfei, watching the tennis?

Comment

awwww no match next week [EDIT] oops strike that, forgot the gf wants to go camping up the river so I got no right to complain. Ill have my notebook but no net cant justify the cost of wireless broadband at this stage... **** mortgage lol

Comment

Originally posted by Matfei View Post
                        And some other Aussies (ala: me) have arguments with yanks about their general adulteration of the language.

****yse vs. ****yze, favour vs favor, etc.
                        Matfei loves a good argument lol. Ive lost count of how many deleted threads Ive had fun flaming UT3 knockers with him pmsl

Comment

No game this weekend guys. Check the OP for an update.

Comment

OP updated. TDM on Internode_03 TDM server on the 2nd of Feb, at 4pm AEST.

Comment

OP updated. TDM on Internode_03 TDM server on the 2nd of Feb, at 4pm AEST.
                              sweet mate ill be there

Comment

Hi all.

Why am i only picking up like 150 servers? In COD4 im picking up atleast 16k servers? So when will the next game be? Can I join in? I'm the biggest noob, first time ut player :P

Comment

Working...
                                X