Play the Aussies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Play the Aussies

Following on from the Meet the Aussies thread, the Aussie UT community discovered in this forum should start a casual UT3 game night during the week just for a bit of fun. So far our only choices are the GamingSA and Internode servers who both have DM and Warfare servers. What night would be suitable for everyone? Bear in mind this is only for casual purposes, and not competitive/clan-oriented. Capture a node, blow up a Darkwalker, and have a laugh

UPDATE: Weekends would seem to be the ideal time for most. For anyone who's keen on a casual round of Warfare, let's get the ball rolling by joining the Internode and GamingSA Warfare servers, say around 4 - 5 AEST in the arvo this Saturday the 12th for a bit of node-capping fun. See you there!

UPDATE No.2: We're talking PC users here, by the way.

New friendly on 19/01/08: This time we'll be playing Team Deathmatch on the Internode_3 TDM server. Match time will start at 4pm AEST. Come in and say 'Hi'.

AUSTRALIA DAY 26/01/08: No match this week because of all the beer we'll be drinking and requisite attendance at a mate's bbq on this day. Hope your songs get into the Triple J Hottest 100 Mini-update: Congrats to Muse who got in at No.1 With "Knights of Cydonia"!!

New friendly on 02/02/08: Team Deathmatch on the Internode_3 TDM server again. Match time will start at 4pm AEST. You know the drill. See you all then.

Hey mate, I am ok for any time really atm (between jobs lol... lucky I saved up from my last job )

But I think last afternoon/evening would be the best overall would it not

Comment

weekends are best for me [EDIT] I could do weeknights would just mean more intermittent attendance as im a shift worker so some days just wake up not in the mood lol

Comment

I'm a TF2 fan as well, so I alternate between UT3 and TF2 a bit. But most of my UT3 online activity tends to be between 8 - 10 at night, sometimes later. Game nights for me are Monday and Tuesday, with the occasional appearance on other random days of the week.

Comment

hey Boo whats your TF2 name?

Comment

lol Take a guess

Comment

Weekends definitely. My uni degree is retarded, I have no time during the week.

Comment

cya on sat boorad (hope its TDM next week :P )

Comment

I'm up for this, for the rest of this month I can pretty much play whenever, but once school starts again.. so will the study.. Weekends will be my only time to play then.

I'll definitely make an effort to play this Sat however, sounds fun

Comment

rated this thread hope some others will too

Comment

may be useful if peeps say if they PC or PS3 as well as there is no cross platform play.... and organize events accordingly (me=pc) well PC/ toasteroven lol they dont seem to have built enough of a cooling system for these XPS notebooks :S

Comment

Yeah PC myself...

Comment

BTW Frag need to 'persuade' a few more to join

X-Fire group is a bit quiet lol

Comment

lol zarko mate i dont have enuf cash to pay em but agreed it is a lil quiet bud

Comment

Thread updated, please refer to OP.

Comment

Working...
                              X