Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any PS3 users know how to get mics to work?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any PS3 users know how to get mics to work?

I just got a PS3 today and I bought UT3 again for my PS3... I couldn't help it. What's worse is I'll probably buy it again for the 360 as well.

Anyway, I set up my bluetooth mic and tested the sound levels, but I've been playing UT3 all day and I haven't heard a single person talk. I pressed the crosspad down to talk and tried to get someone to taunt if they could hear me so I'm pretty sure no one can hear me.

Any help?

You might check out this thread:

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=596417

Comment

You actually press right on the Dpad to talk, not down. Unless you changed the button config.

Comment

I know that you press right. I was wolding right DOWN while speaking. This is beyond frustrating. I'm using a Jabra BT and it works fine on Warhawk. I rented Warhawk just so I could try it out and see if my mic worked. It works fine on Warhawk, but not on UT3.

Comment

Originally posted by Wygrath View Post
          I know that you press right. I was wolding right DOWN while speaking. This is beyond frustrating. I'm using a Jabra BT and it works fine on Warhawk. I rented Warhawk just so I could try it out and see if my mic worked. It works fine on Warhawk, but not on UT3.

just assign the talk button to L2, i did tht and it works flawlessly.

Comment

I think the push to talk aspect of it works fine (thought I'd prefer an OPTION for open mike), but I think there must be some issue with the voice processing in general. There have been games when I've heard multiple people and they've heard me but it's faint and sometimes broken. I have voice turned up as high as it goes. Until it's fixed I think alot of people have just given up on voice chat.

Comment

Working...
            X