This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scheibenwischer View Post
    Humm, my UT3 works perfect with my X-FI under WinXP, even though i enabled OpenAL...
    Which model do you have btw? I am using an X-FI Fatality Champion with the 64mb x-ram... I dont think anyone with the 64 mb's of x-ram has been able to use OpenAl, but i would love to be proven wrong.

Comment

Oh, i see, its the Fatality-stuff, my fault. I dont have a Fatality, so OpenAL works fine.
      Btw, whats the OpenAL for? I activated it, but i dont hear a real difference.

Comment

Anyone know the specs of that machine or is it just the case + Soundcard + UT3?

Comment

Originally posted by Giggity View Post
          Anyone know the specs of that machine or is it just the case + Soundcard + UT3?
          Just the case,soundcard and ut3

Comment

ill still take it mwhaha

Comment

5 Euro, last bid! (thats about 7.36 US-$ or 805 Yen!)

Comment

See it on the positive side, that x-fi card does work perfect with other games

Comment

I have an X-FI and it sound great. So what of if X-FI is not supported. Daddy Mark Rein said there would be DX10 support well hehehe its still not in the game hehehehe. So what else is new lol

Comment

It seems that the Issue only happens on the Fatality-Editions, the ones with the 64MB X-Ram-Stuff on it.
                    (Ironic that the slower, cheaper Models work better then the Elite-stuff.)

Comment

Originally posted by Scheibenwischer View Post
                      It seems that the Issue only happens on the Fatality-Editions, the ones with the 64MB X-Ram-Stuff on it.
                      (Ironic that the slower, cheaper Models work better then the Elite-stuff.)
                      Everybody knows that this stuff is made for 1337 h4ck3r5™ and if you are not a 1337 h4ck3r5™, you should not get a 1337 57uff™ !

Comment

Replacing the Letters on your Keyboard with numbers would not make it run. Maybe if we glue some of the Numbers on the Sound-card, so that everyone can see the 1337-stuff (h4h4, 1007 is 4 fr33!!1).

Comment

Working...
                        X