Are those baseball plates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are those baseball plates?

I am new to the game and I thought somehow my baseball game superimposed itself into UT3 because I keep seeing all of these white things in capture the flag that look like a series of bases.

Maybe they are not bases maybe they are "Watch Out Ahead" arrows like when you drive over a cliff. I just want to make sure nothing is mixing between all of my games like corn in your mash potatoes.

The good news is I can hide in the hexagons for cover and shoot it up like a ninja.

Please help I am lost

yeh, those white distractions, are pretty good to hiding from yer own teammates in matches n junk. I love flag runnin and immediatly synchronizing myself within the white markers, and losing myself for a good while. I feel like i am detached from the game, and i am alone, until i realize the enemy doesnt see the camouflage, and immediatly starts shooting nubrockets at me while i snap back into unreality.

Comment

I wish I would get shot at with nubrockets. All I ever get hit by is the pray and spraytinger.

Comment

I pretend they are little surfboards and I glide right over the enemy to grab the flag. Problem is I can't find the flag in the base I just see more surfboards.

Comment

I think your right. I think they are baseball plates signifying the number of users epic have struck out with, by not allowing an option to turn it off lmao ( I believe this feature is coming from another thread ive read) Happy Fragging!

Comment

make sure you sign the petition to turn off the "Home Plate" trails in UT3... they are needed back in baseball fields across the country!!!

Comment

So are you guys saying .... for Epic...

It's...JUST A BIT OUTSIDE!...

Comment

proof discovered! a secret pic of me getting fragged out sliding into home plate!

[shot]http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/9660/ugut3slideml5.jpg[/shot]

Comment

I think they are pretty useful during the tutorials, as a feature that can be invoked by a key press, or an option that can be checked or unchecked in the menu. During gameplay, however, for those that have played a few rounds on each map, they are a bit distracting.

Comment

Working...
                  X