ps3 user created maps help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ps3 user created maps help

ok i just cant get the maps to work. i installed it from the link on ut3 forums and when i load up the game it says there is nothing on the memory card. it shows the directions like ps3 ,save data ,and mod- but the ps3 wont load the data when i plug in the memory. i tried to download it right to the memory from my ps3 on ut3mod.com and that didn't work then the other day i seen the info on the savdata on my memo stick when it was in the ps3, it said data CORRUPTED. what do i do . can some one help and give step by step instructions.

ps... i rally want those new maps and it says there is no saved data on the stick i tried it at least 10 times only the directions but the map file wont work HELP ME PLEASE

I have not heard of this problem yet, and I've installed them on my PS3. Have you ever used the memory stick with anything else? Recently I bought a MS Pro Duo and it corrupted everything I put on it.

You could try a different memory stick, if that is not the problem are you sure you have the folder structure correct?

Comment

Originally posted by MrTeenie View Post
      I have not heard of this problem yet, and I've installed them on my PS3. Have you ever used the memory stick with anything else? Recently I bought a MS Pro Duo and it corrupted everything I put on it.

You could try a different memory stick, if that is not the problem are you sure you have the folder structure correct?
      the structure is correct and the one you download on this site or the link comes with the structure already

Comment

You extracted the file correct? (just making sure no small mistakes were made)

Comment

You are pressing start (to download to the chosen folder) on the right folder correct. You would hit X on the download link on the PS3 browser. Then click X on memory stick, then X on the PS3 folder, then X on the SAVEDATA folder then START on the BLUS MODIMPORT folder, not X on that. The folder you hit START on is the folder you want to download to. Then it should tell you it already exists cuz all mods are named the same, choose to overwrite, and that's it. I use a memory stick Pro Duo as well, it's my PSP memory card. UT3MODS.com also has a little tutorial video if you need the visual cues.

EDIT: just so you know as well, if you look at the data in the XMB by clicking [show all] it shows up as corrupted. It's not corrupted, the XMB just has no idea what the hell a userdata.jam is. I noticed that too when I wanted to see if it recognized it.

Comment

Working...
          X