(PS3) Auto-taunts? Kensai?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    My understanding is Auto-taunt will taunt the player you kill, but he or she will be the only one that hears it (you will not hear your own auto taunt). Manual taunts are broadcast to everyone, including yourself. If you have Auto-taunt on and you get a kill reward (killing spree, rampage, etc) you will taunt and it will be heard by everyone but you. Turning off Auto-taunt will stop your taunts, but you will still hear others. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong, but from the time I've spent playing, this is what I've noticed.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by NESv1 View Post
    So, if I turn off automatic taunts, I'll only hear taunts if people do em manually?

Auto-taunt is for you (the player). If you turn it off you dont say anything after you kill someone. If on, it will automatically taunt the player you kill and will be heard by everyone.

Disabling auto taunt dosent turn off the taunt as other players use it in the game, or bots if your playing single player.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by NESv1 View Post
    So, if I turn off automatic taunts, I'll only hear taunts if people do em manually?
    I think it means if you turn it off, you won't send out automatic taunts when you kill someone. I'm not sure if you can hear your own auto-taunts anymore, or if the whole thing is broken, or what. So many features have been scaled back/de-robustified for this game.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    In the PC version, Kensai can only be unlocked by editing the .ini. I guess PS3 is out of luck.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I don't know about Kensai, but the auto-taunts are exactly what they sound like. You know how when a Bot or someone online kills ypu, and they say something to you bustin' balls? That's auto taunt. If you turn it off you won't say anything ater you kill someone.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic (PS3) Auto-taunts? Kensai?

(PS3) Auto-taunts? Kensai?

There are a couple of things I've been wondering about since I've gotten the game.

(1) If I turn taunts on automatic, what does that do exactly? I haven't noticed a difference yet.

(2) There is a bot named Kensai who has a face with a line of black paint going over each of his eyes. As far as I can tell, there is no way to use this face when customizing a character. And as far as I know, I've unlocked every character. Is Kensai unlockable via a password?
Working...
X