# of Licenses per box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

# of Licenses per box

I haven't been able to find any info. on whether this version of UT is like the older ones, where you bought one copy of the game and were able to install it as many times as you liked and could have an unlimited number of people play from the same copy of the software. Does this version include a serial number that's only good for one license/account/player?

color is hard to read and is annoying me eyes.

Comment

Yep, can't read Jack.

Comment

I haven't been able to find any info. on whether this version of UT is like the older ones, where you bought one copy of the game and were able to install it as many times as you liked and could have an unlimited number of people play from the same copy of the software. Does this version include a serial number that's only good for one license/account/player?

Bah, how about this?

Comment

I dont think so mate 1 copy = 1 computer

Comment

one copy per users.
            If more than one user goes online with the same key expect the key to get banned.
            But i guess many can play on lan with same key but dont quote me on that.

and stop using that **** colour.

Comment

i didnt read your post, and I'm only posting to say this.

Comment

This is probably the closest you'll get to an official response: http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=588912

Comment

... Its yours right, the license?
                  You can do whatever you want with it
                  as long as it agrees with the ToS

Comment

Working...
                  X