Clear All

• replied
    ok ppl i got a new TS, the ip is : 66.187.99.183:8786
    and it's got no PW on it

It has 20 slots instead of 50, but 20 is still alot more then none

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ZODI303 View Post
    i dont want to join you but i run a clan called DRIVEN BY BLOOD and we are tired of inactive clans and are looking for someone to play.....only a few teams play on gamebattles and gamersleague doesnt even have an unreal section! so if your clan is on gamebattles then send us a challenge. http://gamebattles.com/ps3/unreal-to...riven-by-blood
    I checked the site, but it's for PS3 right ? Cause we all play on PC...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Sourpuss View Post
    A self-proclaimed "clan" is not a clan if it doesn't play against other clans in leagues and/or on ladders. Rather, it's just a community group.
    Well, it's "Arctic Gaming Community" with "Squads" for matches etc. in different games. But it doesn't feel like e union when you say you have different 'clans' on 1 community site.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i dont want to join you but i run a clan called DRIVEN BY BLOOD and we are tired of inactive clans and are looking for someone to play.....only a few teams play on gamebattles and gamersleague doesnt even have an unreal section! so if your clan is on gamebattles then send us a challenge. http://gamebattles.com/ps3/unreal-to...riven-by-blood

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I added you to x-fire Tigris just waiting for you to accept. Just had a chat on harvest3rs vent server as well

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I might join. But I play soccer, so I do not know how much time I will have to play UT3. We have practise up to 5 times a week.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    A self-proclaimed "clan" is not a clan if it doesn't play against other clans in leagues and/or on ladders. Rather, it's just a community group.

I suggest finding a clan that's active on http://www.TeamWarfare.com and getting involved in pickup games matches organized over the IRC. For the North American pug matches, go to this IRC server and channel:

SERVER: irc.GameRadius.net

CHANNELS: #ut3ctf #ut3tdm

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Many people play every day, play with them. People have different schedule time zone this and that. It is very rare for even a big clan to be active due to that. Usualy, big clans have a day or 2 when they meet for fun, practice or whatever. Unless all members have no life

Leave a comment:

• replied
    about 5 new members so far

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by T1tusCr0w View Post
    clanbase in 2004-2006 that was the time for ut buddy, goodluck in getting an active community happening again though, i think most skilled players have a- moved onto one of the new more populated games ( qw,tf2,cod4,) or are still playing ut2k4 due to not having the pc power to play at a framerate acceptable to clan guys for competitive play, also cant help but think lack of configuration will come into this bit too. our own clan who were avid ut2k4 ons / tam / players have now moved onto cod4 after a toss up betweek that and tf2 ( qw sux i think :P )
    And with this attitude that will stay the same. The people are still here, just playing cod4 because its more active. The only answer is getting UT3 more active, not going cod4....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Tigris View Post
    Meh, i don't like clanbase, most clans in there arn't even active and half of your team often doesn't even want to register and stuff... Maybe when everything is sorted out. Tnx anyway
    There are 2 ways for europeans to get a clan playing versus another clan, arrange a match on clanbase or find an instant opponent on irc.

I know, I'm a clanleader for several years now.

Clanbase: everybody has to register, but once you have an upcoming matches confirmed there is a lot of chance the match is going to be played. And no cheaters, because you make demos and cheaters get banned from the site.

IRC: A slightly bigger chance on cheaters, no register or anythign needed. But the chance to get a match is too small with the current community. A lot of iCTF and TDM matches for UT3 on irc atm. Warfare, vctf, ctf are harder to get.

There are other sites like Clanbase but Clanbase has always been the most active and most helpfull towards the community.
    No I'm not a clanbase promoter, I'm a clanleader trying to help you out I added you on Xfire btw.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Tigris, add me on Xfire: Slokop

Leave a comment:

• replied
    clanbase in 2004-2006 that was the time for ut buddy, goodluck in getting an active community happening again though, i think most skilled players have a- moved onto one of the new more populated games ( qw,tf2,cod4,) or are still playing ut2k4 due to not having the pc power to play at a framerate acceptable to clan guys for competitive play, also cant help but think lack of configuration will come into this bit too. our own clan who were avid ut2k4 ons / tam / players have now moved onto cod4 after a toss up betweek that and tf2 ( qw sux i think :P )

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Meh, i don't like clanbase, most clans in there arn't even active and half of your team often doesn't even want to register and stuff... Maybe when everything is sorted out. Tnx anyway

Leave a comment:

• replied
    These ladders: http://clanbase.ggl.com/ladders.php?gid=82 have a lot of clans in them. its not much, but its something.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X