Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Warfare Map Selection Help #1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warfare Map Selection Help #1

Im going to put the top 5 Warfare Maps in my maplist so I need your help choosing the top 5. There will be 2 Poll's This is the first

i reckon avalanche is my favourite for the moment

Comment

I have no obious favourite but i like downtown as my favourite warfare map. Most of the time i play Vctf.

Mighty Rabbit is wishing everyone a heppy newjeer..

Comment

mhh, none of the stock 'warfare' UT3 maps deserves admiration... they are all small, stuffy, claustrophobic, even reinvisioned Torlan seems somehow tight...

I voted for Onyx coast (because of double darkwalker ), but even this one is far from perfect.

I really miss UT2004-style onslaught. Even tiny "Frostbite" feels spacious, comparing to UT3 "warfares".

Good that we have great custom maps - already released (still there are only few of them) or underway.

Comment

Just leave out dusk and onyx coast (even though i like them the others are more suitable in public)

Comment

Working...
          X