Crazy night tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy night tonight!

I've gotta say this is the most fun and most funny night ever in ut3. Jumped into a deathmatch in shangerla and the insanity began!

So I ran across a gen'mokai **** blaster and remebered it charged up to a huge goo ball on the end. I'm running around fully charged someone jumps out scares the living **** out of me and I let that bad boy launch!

Low and behold they soaked it in the face LOL Whats that called? headshot? Hell no! Thats called MONEYSHOT! woohoo! Akasha never looked so good o_O. Was a few more moneyshot victems but they werent that pretty so I wont bring them up. Few more beers and may tell.

I had a ball that match, barely could play I was laughing so much. Was a real good time for everyone, no name calling and such. Just a bunch of people workin over thier ammo and havin a good time.

Man I love UT

I also love UT. Sounds like you're having fun? Lol. Good man. Continue your fun.

Comment

indeed, its all about fun, keep it up

Comment

Yeah ut is a blast
        although I can't play it for verry long,after 40min my concentration is gone
        and i get slaughtered and usually exit the game to unwind
        maybe I'm just to nervous,now im playing offline just bought a new mouse(g5) takes a while to find the perfest dpi
        anyhow keep fragging

Comment

Ha ha ha. You had loads of fun. Me too. I'm only that i'm playing DEMO, but nevermind, I ordered my copy from place far beyond. From England. Place 2100km away. HA HA. And I had so much fun today playing vCTF-Suspense. Thank's to few hours on that map I'm curently #260 on the Leaderboard. Watch out full UT3, my copy is comming.

Comment

Working...
          X