This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone LOOK! A new RECORD!!

Upon entering this thread, i bet most of you are thinking of some screenshot, or a bug.. But no. Suprise! I have just seen the SLOWEST download speed EVER! i tried to download DM-Meitsu...on dial up... Transfer rate...wait for it..take a deep breath.. 93 ~ 163 bytes/sec. Yes. BYTES!! Not kbytes. BYTES!! Omfg, thats wow omf slow. Pity. Hahahaha just thought i'd share what i have to live with...

I have the same processor as you.

Comment

Hmmm... Transfer rate.. Processor?

Comment

For some reason I thought that dial up isn't widely available anymore. That's probably bcause I visited some page where you could listen to the "oldsk00l" dial up modem connection sound.

Comment

Omg is dial up still around?
          I remember the good old days on ut with dial up.
          1 hour later after getting all the mods and stuff from the server just to play a match
          (well it seemed like an hour anyway )

Comment

i've had slower. definately not a new record.

technology was never as fast as it is now. ever thought back to many years ago where two computers were connected together for the first time? i'd bet that that was slower than this.

Comment

Dial up is still around here in SA. Its the only affordable option. Its what many people have. How fun

Comment

alot of rural areas still have dialup, dsl/cable isnt available, like my parent's place, in some valley outside town, they can barely get satellite TV from there lol.. (and incidentally, they have 2 huge cell phone or wireless towers behind their house on the top of the hill, only a couple hundred feet away, and you can't get a cell phone signal LOL.)

Comment

Hey, i have only ISDN, too. Thats like Dial-up, without sound, approx. 2 times faster than conventional Dial-Up but compared to DSL although Snail-Post.

Comment

Working...
                  X