Please help me with mods?? Ive been trying for hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help me with mods?? Ive been trying for hours

Hello. Im new here and Ive been tryng to install the mods on my ps3. For the last 2 hours Ive failed and im so fustrated. I followed every direction, yet I get the same annoying " no saved data" when I know there is data on my flash drive. can some please go over once more step by step how to do this. please keep in mind I have no computer knowledge, so please make it dummy proof. please make it dummy proof step by step.. thanks..

can someone please help me. I read the sticky topic, but I just cant get what im doing wrong.

Comment

Here go to this website:

http://www.ut3mod.com/2007/12/downlo...rectly-to.html

You can use this tutorial to get your mods on your USB drive using your PC too. Then just take the USB device to the PS3.

Comment

I went to the site. first I tried downloading one and it took forever. I tried a different one and it said download complete. yet when I try to mod I get the infamous " no data"...there has to be something wrong. someone please help me.

Comment

Does the PS3 allow you to select the USB Drive? Does the USB drive show up when you press Press Square to Import Content?

If the USb drive does show up then you need to make sure the proper folders are on your USb drive. In MY Computer when you go into your USb drive is there a folder named PS3, it has to be all capital letters. Inside the PS3 folder there has to be a folder named SAVEDATA, again all capital letters. Inside the SAVEDATA folder there should be a folder called BLUS30086-MODIMPORT. Then you save the mod file to that folder.

Comment

do you have a PC hooked up to the internet and what operating system does it have? If you do, use your PC. Don't DL straight to your usb drive, because the files are zipped. DL to your desktop, then extract the file to your USB drive.

Comment

Originally posted by Herby View Post
              Does the PS3 allow you to select the USB Drive? Does the USB drive show up when you press Press Square to Import Content?

If the USb drive does show up then you need to make sure the proper folders are on your USb drive. In MY Computer when you go into your USb drive is there a folder named PS3, it has to be all capital letters. Inside the PS3 folder there has to be a folder named SAVEDATA, again all capital letters. Inside the SAVEDATA folder there should be a folder called BLUS30086-MODIMPORT. Then you save the mod file to that folder.
              I figured it out. thanks soooo much herby

Comment

The Krodan map on UT3MOD.com I am changing the location of the file it should download a lot quicker now thanks for the heads up.
                I am glad you got it.

Comment

Working...
                X