Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alright, why does the Lauren model in campaign...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright, why does the Lauren model in campaign...

...show up as the generic male model from the demo?

It's not funny! I am playing and "Lauren" kills me and taunts "Eff yeah!" in a masculine voice with a totally not Lauren portrait! Gah!

Any way to fix this?

Do you have AllowCustomCharacters Unchecked ? If so, check it.

Comment

It's a glitch. They'll fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by !T0rtuga! View Post
        ...show up as the generic male model from the demo?

It's not funny! I am playing and "Lauren" kills me and taunts "Eff yeah!" in a masculine voice with a totally not Lauren portrait! Gah!

Any way to fix this?
        That's friggin hilarious.

Comment

Edit: Nevermind

Comment

"We're looking into this"

Comment

I think i found why the demo dude thing happens... In duel, the enemy appears as the default skin. For both players. Probably 2 eliminate anw possible complaining that some skins may be harder to see or whatever. Any other game mode, skins appear normal. But these dont apply if you dont have a profile. (if from the start only played offline). Thats what i think. And seems 2 be the case with me on LAN. What you guys think? Btw, only dueling a human player = demo skin. Bots stay normal. I'd prefer this 2 b a glitch tho. I dont want 2 c that skin again after playing the demo so much. Clone wars.

Comment

Its weird, every time i shoot a robot, or female character they sound manly........

Comment

It seems they havent knocked all the bugs out of the systems yet. Even with the 1.1 patch, I still sometimes get the loldemoguy when I switch teams.

It also seems like when I join during a map change, I spawn in the next map as the loldemoguy as well.

Comment

it happens with jester too ****** my gf off to no end

Comment

Originally posted by EffeKt View Post
                      Its weird, every time i shoot a robot, or female character they sound manly........
                      It's all the steroids seeping into sports, these days. Not even our killer amazons and automatons are clean!

Comment

hmm, how many patches did Unreal go thru...
                        I recall Unreal got the new server scanner thingy in 224 patch, that was very good, I pulled up Wheel of Fortune and I thnk Legend originated it.
                        That server listing went to UT. Feels like Unreal all over again....

Comment

Working...
                        X