Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you create maps in the PS3 version of UT3??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you create maps in the PS3 version of UT3??

I just bought UT3 yesterday and im trying to figure out how to create maps in the PS3 version of UT3

Plz help me so i can create great maps for everybody

You need the PC version to create mods.

Then we need to wait for a patch from Epic to allow us to export to PS3.

Comment

so we cant make maps yet for the PS3 version for the PS3 will they make a update soon so we can???

Comment

Originally posted by NuKkU View Post
        so we cant make maps yet for the PS3 version for the PS3 will they make a update soon so we can???
        Actually, the way it works is: us PC gamers make mods. These mods can be used by us, or cooked up to be used by ps3-owners.

Some of these mods have already been cooked up by Epic, so you can download them.

Comment

Another person wanting to do PC stuff on a console...

Comment

Yeah and its not like UT3 has a big PC community. So dont count on alot of maps and mods made by the PC users.. It wont be like the TeamFortress 2 or COD4 community where alot of maps and mods will/are being made.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Showdown View Post
              Yeah and its not like UT3 has a big PC community. So dont count on alot of maps and mods made by the PC users.. It wont be like the TeamFortress 2 or COD4 community where alot of maps and mods will/are being made.
              Is this a joke? The UT mod community is one of the biggest and best...

Have you even looked at the usermade mods and maps section of this very forum???

http://forums.epicgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=341

Remember make something Unreal?

Comment

Ask Sony for an update that will upgrade your console to a PC.

Comment

Originally posted by ElDiablo2k3 View Post
                  Is this a joke? The UT mod community is one of the biggest and best...

Have you even looked at the usermade mods and maps section of this very forum???

http://forums.epicgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=341

Remember make something Unreal?
                  We are talking about UT3 not the UT community as a whole... If more people are playing UT2004 those people are not goin to make UT3 maps and mods for the fun of it..

http://archive.gamespy.com/stats/

close to 5000 people play UT2004 at any given type. Compared to UT3 having 900 to 1000 people play at any given time. Do you think the UT2004 people will make mods for UT3? Its hard for me to find a server to play on with UT3 while with COD4/TF2 I find servers with a bunch of people without any problems.

Comment

We are talking about UT3 not the UT community as a whole... If more people are playing UT2004 those people are not goin to make maps and mods for the fun of it..

http://archive.gamespy.com/stats/

close to 5000 people play UT2004 at any given type. Compared to UT3 having 900 to 1000 people play at any given time. Do you think the UT2004 people will make mods for UT3? Its hard for me to find a server to play on with UT3 while with COD4/TF2 I find servers with a bunch of people without any problems.
                    That reports bots for ut2004 aswell. Its really closer to 2,000.

Comment

Originally posted by Telzen View Post
                      That reports bots for ut2004 aswell. Its really closer to 2,000.
                      Lot less than that.

Comment

Well I was just going by this:
                        http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php?game=ut2004
                        http://www.game-monitor.com/search.php?game=ut3

Comment

Either way its less people compared to COD4/TF2 community.. With TF2 I am already downlaoding and playing new maps and the same will happen with Cod4.

Comment

Originally posted by {DvT}JonahHex View Post
                            Ask Sony for an update that will upgrade your console to a PC.
                            <----- yes please lol. I have a PS2 that is collecting dust here. Sony please give me a Vaio notebook instead cheers for that. Can you have Jessica Alba deliver that? No! Sheeeeesh, its a phony! should be you guys motto... Might get on Epic Forums and have a whine about it lol seems to be all the rage :P
                            I do admire the original posters burning desire to create. I hope you get your hands on the tools you need in the near future and we all end up eating humble pie coz we love ya work Good luck on the journey

Comment

Either way its less people compared to COD4/TF2 community.. With TF2 I am already downlaoding and playing new maps and the same will happen with Cod4.
                              I have played all evening and guess what all kinds of different custom maps, it's actually the modding community that we need to praise this game for

Comment

Working...
                              X