No announcement yet.

Do you want to see some MOTION BLUR?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOoooooW ; That looks great ... I hope it will be "unlocked" for us PC gamers...

Comment

Nope, don't like things blurry as things are already hard enough to make out. Keep the blur OUT of UT3!

eye candy < better game play!

Intentsly

Comment

Just did a quick check with the logs and the difference stated there between launching a map directly vs normal start is 2 things mainly.

Game class 'DemoGame' ... vs ... 'UTEntryGame'

'DemoPlayerController' ...... vs ... 'UTPlayerController'

so it seems it loads the game as a different class when launching a map directly. Haven't looked into other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectUT View Post
          Looks a bit like the old LCD's, good work Epic, a 24ms LCD Emulator built in LOL.
          Exactly My old 15ms screen doesn't need motion blur, I have that automatically...

Comment

Man I wish this were enabled. It's supposed to be. I really hope they add in the option to enable it in the next patch or so. Much more next-gen. My monitor is 2ms so I don't get that ****ty blur you guys get. If I did I'd be throwing up because of motion sickness- so yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by BoomSlang View Post
              Man I wish this were enabled. It's supposed to be. I really hope they add in the option to enable it in the next patch or so. Much more next-gen. My monitor is 2ms so I don't get that ****ty blur you guys get. If I did I'd be throwing up because of motion sickness- so yeah.
              **** right. Motion blur is one of the most hailed effects of present-gen games. I can understand why Epic would omit it for such a competitive game... but many of us like our graphics top-notch even if it places us at a minor disadvantage.

Comment

In your engine ini file there is a motion blur option that is set to false, maybe thats it?

Comment

Originally posted by marilol View Post
                  In your engine ini file there is a motion blur option that is set to false, maybe thats it?
                  nope......

Comment

Working...
                  X