xfire: phantom1191

see you sooon i hope ^^

Leave a comment:

• replied
    xfire: brokenfix

I'm in Mexico

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I hope there are other people that are interested in playing non-mainstream games. I'm up for duels, 2 vs 2 - 5 vs 5 TDM / CTF, custom games, whatever. I want to enjoy everything the game has to offer.

My stats are here - http://www.enemydown.co.uk/ut3stats.php?id=116755816

I play other games such as ETQW, so I'll be on and off. I look forward to playing with you guys.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hit the apply to join button on the clan page and either myself or an assistant can let you in.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    how do i join?

mah Xphire are: The Great TYF00N

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well I guess I'll join, if you take me in. Guess there'll be more people from EU joining, too, huh?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I just made a forum on the xfire group to compile a list of the NA/EU players.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm european, let the manager of the group make ranks like EU and USA, then we can see who's who, OR put it behind your clan nickname .

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Everyone above this post is let in. And yeah I suppose if you're on the other side of the world from NA it might be difficult to be on at the same time =X I have IRC too but it's much more of a hassle to watch for potential games tham being notified (even when I'm running a fullscreen game ) Where are the popular UT IRC hangouts anyway?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MysTikal View Post
    I would join, but everyone seems to be in USA.
    Same goes for me...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    x-fire name: nthexwn

Looking for 1v1 practice partners on or near west coast USA.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Sourpuss View Post
    Why do you guys need Xfire when you can use Internet Relay Chat (IRC) instead? You guys really owe it to yourselves to learn how to use IRC and to meet the other UT99/2004/UT3 players and learn how to play pug matches. It will greatly enhance your UT experience.
    u know there are actually ppl who use irc and xfire :P
    i love irc, no question, as its just a great place to meet ppl but xfire isnt that bad a thing either, especially if u wanna know if someone is playing a game without having to start that game.
    plus with most games u can join that player right away if he is playing.

well obviously ut3 is messed up in that perspective as u cant join anyone from outside the game....sux tbh.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I would join, but everyone seems to be in USA.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    feel free to add me .

Leave a comment:

• replied
    if i join the clan i dont have to stop playing all games other than ut3 right?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X