X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're in Gave.

Comment

Originally posted by robertpratt64 View Post
      I have installed an IRC program and can't see how it makes it easier to get games going. Either I can;t figure it out (likely, and I could use soem help) or no one was around the Quakenet channel when I went online. In short, I can't make heads or tails out of IRC, Xfire is easy, for me. If soemone shows me IRC is better... I'll use it.

Thanks
      What gametype do you play? If for example you like warfare, join #ut3.warfare . if you like ictf join #ut3.ictf

BTW, my xfire is taboen add me

Comment

Originally posted by robertpratt64 View Post
        I have installed an IRC program and can't see how it makes it easier to get games going. Either I can;t figure it out (likely, and I could use soem help) or no one was around the Quakenet channel when I went online. In short, I can't make heads or tails out of IRC, Xfire is easy, for me. If soemone shows me IRC is better... I'll use it.

Thanks
        If you live in North America, you may want to be on GameRadius instead of Quakenet. Anyways, make sure you're in the right channel, as those are servers with literally hundreds (thousands?) of gaming channels in each server.

And IRC>Xfire because the community is more alive.

Comment

So im in 3 of these things and they are utter BS-most of the people in them dont even play UT3, constantly other games =/

Comment

You can't possibly expect EVERYONE to play UT3 all the time, but a good amount of people on here do play regularly; 6 people are playing right now, and over 400 hours have been logged collectively in the last 7 days. So you should all come join!

Comment

I applied on the profile under the name 'fivedamneddollarz' - You need Japanese script installed to view my name though [it also has .AU on the end :P]

Comment

lol, welcome aboard 黒い血 ;D

Comment

xfire :mikehuntuk

give us shout

Comment

Sent you an invite mate.

Comment

Australian people looking for an xfire clan to join, come have a look at AussieUT3. http://www.xfire.com/clans/aut3/ Newly formed many places available

Comment

I joined

Comment

And now both of you guys are in. ^__^ People from NA, Europe, and AU are all welcome! =)

Comment

Meetup now stands at over 60 members. =) Also, the UT3 division within Warrior Nation is now active & recruiting. Hope more of the active UT3 community comes and joins us on xfire.

Comment

Hey there, I tried applying and it "sent me an email" for verification but I never got the email, any help?

Comment

i sent one, from logitechdude69

Comment

Working...
                                X