• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    lol, welcome aboard 黒い血 ;D

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I applied on the profile under the name 'fivedamneddollarz' - You need Japanese script installed to view my name though [it also has .AU on the end :P]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You can't possibly expect EVERYONE to play UT3 all the time, but a good amount of people on here do play regularly; 6 people are playing right now, and over 400 hours have been logged collectively in the last 7 days. So you should all come join!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So im in 3 of these things and they are utter BS-most of the people in them dont even play UT3, constantly other games =/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by robertpratt64 View Post
    I have installed an IRC program and can't see how it makes it easier to get games going. Either I can;t figure it out (likely, and I could use soem help) or no one was around the Quakenet channel when I went online. In short, I can't make heads or tails out of IRC, Xfire is easy, for me. If soemone shows me IRC is better... I'll use it.

Thanks
    If you live in North America, you may want to be on GameRadius instead of Quakenet. Anyways, make sure you're in the right channel, as those are servers with literally hundreds (thousands?) of gaming channels in each server.

And IRC>Xfire because the community is more alive.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by robertpratt64 View Post
    I have installed an IRC program and can't see how it makes it easier to get games going. Either I can;t figure it out (likely, and I could use soem help) or no one was around the Quakenet channel when I went online. In short, I can't make heads or tails out of IRC, Xfire is easy, for me. If soemone shows me IRC is better... I'll use it.

Thanks
    What gametype do you play? If for example you like warfare, join #ut3.warfare . if you like ictf join #ut3.ictf

BTW, my xfire is taboen add me

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You're in Gave.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So what's the point ?

Originally posted by TWD View Post
    Sweet I just applied. We have had the same thing going on at the beyondunreal forums for quite some time. http://www.xfire.com/clans/buf

If you need any help just ask me. When you make a clan that open you need to make sure all the settings are just right. Otherwise everyone will start spamming you in xfire with random events and ****.
    Yep brother but this is limited to BU members ... nevermind I'll join the other...

HorizonX: I would like to join!
    name is : 7thell
    ; inside of course Im Gave and inGame too

Leave a comment:

• replied

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sent you an invite MTL

Leave a comment:

• replied
    just signed up....im new to this proggy
    username: fulmtl

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I added you Slokop.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Feel free to add me: Slokop

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Sourpuss View Post
    Why do you guys need Xfire when you can use Internet Relay Chat (IRC) instead? You guys really owe it to yourselves to learn how to use IRC and to meet the other UT99/2004/UT3 players and learn how to play pug matches. It will greatly enhance your UT experience.
    seriously, listen to this man.

Originally posted by rythem View Post
    xfire: rythem

the NA competitive community is on gameradius on IRC. or you can follow the link in my sig.
    #pure.gaming
    #ut3tdm
    #ut3.duel
    And this man. rythem is a top tier UT3 player, able to win games against most people in these forums without dying once. Everyone idle on #ut3tdm.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just so everyone knows, you don't need to be invited to join. Just hit the apply to join button and you'll be let in no probs! Anyway, you're invited phantom1191

Leave a comment:

Working...
X