UT3 xfire community -- meet other players and get games going more easily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 xfire community -- meet other players and get games going more easily

The UT3 meetup is an xfire clan devoted entirely to seeking out other UT3 players. If anyone wants to find some guys to play with on a regular basis be sure to check it out and join. No applications will be turned away. The membership count stands at 60+ and is growing very quickly.

http://www.xfire.com/clans/ut3meetup/

xfire is a messaging client which allows you to send messages while playing any supported game and is a great method of contact. This is a great way to see who is playing at a glance w/out even having to open up UT3.

My contact info:
    xfire: TheRealHX
    AIM: SSj1Vegeta2233
    MSN/Yahoo: Horizon_X@hotmail.com
    UT3: HorizonX

Also, be sure to check out the pickup games happening all the time on irc.gameradius.org in the following channels:
    #ut3dm
    #ut3ctf
    #ut3.duel
    #igpug

xfire name: Killerus

Comment

Accepted. That was a quicker response than I expected. Forums are active over here, huh? =)

Comment

Originally posted by HorizonX View Post
        Accepted. That was a quicker response than I expected. Forums are active over here, huh? =)

just reading the forums before bed

Comment

Thanks for the (input)? but I've been quite happy with it, as have all the people I game with. =) =)

Comment

Sweet I just applied. We have had the same thing going on at the beyondunreal forums for quite some time. http://www.xfire.com/clans/buf

If you need any help just ask me. When you make a clan that open you need to make sure all the settings are just right. Otherwise everyone will start spamming you in xfire with random events and ****.

Comment

Why do you guys need Xfire when you can use Internet Relay Chat (IRC) instead? You guys really owe it to yourselves to learn how to use IRC and to meet the other UT99/2004/UT3 players and learn how to play pug matches. It will greatly enhance your UT experience.

Comment

if i join the clan i dont have to stop playing all games other than ut3 right?

Comment

feel free to add me .

Comment

I would join, but everyone seems to be in USA.

Comment

Originally posted by Sourpuss View Post
                      Why do you guys need Xfire when you can use Internet Relay Chat (IRC) instead? You guys really owe it to yourselves to learn how to use IRC and to meet the other UT99/2004/UT3 players and learn how to play pug matches. It will greatly enhance your UT experience.
                      u know there are actually ppl who use irc and xfire :P
                      i love irc, no question, as its just a great place to meet ppl but xfire isnt that bad a thing either, especially if u wanna know if someone is playing a game without having to start that game.
                      plus with most games u can join that player right away if he is playing.

well obviously ut3 is messed up in that perspective as u cant join anyone from outside the game....sux tbh.

Comment

x-fire name: nthexwn

Looking for 1v1 practice partners on or near west coast USA.

Comment

Originally posted by MysTikal View Post
                          I would join, but everyone seems to be in USA.
                          Same goes for me...

Comment

Everyone above this post is let in. And yeah I suppose if you're on the other side of the world from NA it might be difficult to be on at the same time =X I have IRC too but it's much more of a hassle to watch for potential games tham being notified (even when I'm running a fullscreen game ) Where are the popular UT IRC hangouts anyway?

Comment

I'm european, let the manager of the group make ranks like EU and USA, then we can see who's who, OR put it behind your clan nickname .

Comment

Working...
                              X