UT3 commercial for the PC on Spike TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madafaka View Post
    From last week i started seeing ut3 commercials on sites such as filefront.
    Advertising is not cheap guys and i know from my personal experience (i've been in commercials )
    The least you can get can range up to $30/sec depending on the channel and it popularity. It you want you're product be advertise between movies or anticipated shows, that would dubiously be more expensive
    don't even mention advertising your item in movie theaters and others. It also varies according to locations. You may typically pay up to 500k dollars per 30seconds and even up to 10mil.
    Remember that Ut3'S publisher has released so many games during 2 month periods starting from November. Advertising all of them at a time can be costly.(just a guess)

The cheapest way to advertise is through News paper Adds, magazine and websites.
    This game inst cheap to buy.

Comment

Originally posted by (¯°·«èXó»·°¯) View Post
      pretty sad day when we have to get excited? or have news-worthy posts based on if anyone saw advertising for a game. Really tells you something about its current state imo.
      I watch quite a bit of TV for my share of spare time and I hardley see any game commercials, I think I've seen just about as many Halo3 commercials as I have UT3 commercials.

Comment

Originally posted by walls99 View Post
        Here is a link to a video I uploaded to Youtube a few minutes ago. I recorded the commercial on Comedy Central during SouthPark from 9-9:30 PM using a digital camera off the TV screen so please forgive me for the picture/sound quality.
        Thanks for posting it. What an awful commercial! It didn't even attempt to communicate that UT3 aspires to be the premier online multiplayer first person shooter.

Comment

What they should do is have some at the movie theaters. That would get some attention

Comment

They should sell DECK or SHOCKCOMBO tshirts.. but then again they have to sell it to people who actually go out.

Comment

i'd buy that fer a dollar!

Comment

Working...
              X