This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox 360 version - 90%

In a magazine it is stated that the xbox 360 version is 90% done and is due out in april!
    http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=23922

All lies !

Comment

ok, im gonna say im not a fan of Xbox, but in my opionion unreal will fail on the Xbox.. no user created content cause of microsofts stubornness.. they need to get with the times. HOWEVER, as much as i usually enjoy MS getting pwned by their own stupidity, i want UT3 to work out over there so it can get more posotive exposure, and help out the entire franchise

Comment

I wouldn't go as far as saying that it would fail on xbox. All they had to do is slap the UT logo on a bunch of Mountain Dew bottles and the game will sell a million in a week. Xbox players are easy to entice.

If the xbox version doesn't get KB/M or mods though, then it's definitely the version not to buy.

Comment

Think about it, the PC and PS3 versions are done, they HAVE been working on the 360 version along side the other versions.

Probably the biggest things holding them back are the user mods and possibly any agreements they have with Sony for exclusivity.

Comment

UT will not fail on Xbox. UC and UC2 were both pretty big hits on XBL, especially UC and it was one of the first XBL titles. I don't know how well they sold, but they were definitely received well by the Xbox crowd. There was also a decent sized clan community on both titles. I think 360 owners are definitely more interested in UT3 than PS3 owners, since the Xbox crowd seems to be a lot more into FPS.

Either way the 360 version will sell way more than the PC version ever will so it could never be a failure in that respect.

A lot of people don't even care about mods, they just want some more maps to keep the game fresh.

Comment

Originally posted by Th3_James
              fueke teh trhee sexteh vehrsiane
              lol...WTF?

Comment

omagahe dounteh yueh phaytroeneizehe meh
                ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLL PWNT

= omg don't you patranise me.

Comment

Originally posted by LORDIMFAMOUS View Post
                  lol...WTF?
                  =**** the three sixty

Comment

Yue reh noeh thrahnzlaeitor 4 meh
                    omg we have another jibberish post..lol

Comment

liek zomg skjeuI@821~!!11tt777

Comment

Originally posted by LORDIMFAMOUS View Post
                        omg we have another jibberish post..lol
                        Lol he said, you are not the translator for me.

Comment

I think epic are going to work with microsoft to sort out how they can get the mods and user created content on the xbox 360.

Comment

I hope the 360 UT3 sells well because then the game will get more exposure and hopefully get more people playing on PC and PS3 as a side effect.

Comment

Given that we don't have any mods for the PS3 (Epic is still cutting the red tape) it doesn't matter that the 360-version won't have user-made content either.

Epic could easily package all the mods for the 360 just like they're doing for the PS3 at the moment ...

I also wonder if we're going to see the 360-version long before the PS3-version arrives at the rate they're going. Sure ... it is supposed to have been released in the USA, but nowhere else for some weird reason that only Sony can explain.

Comment

Working...
                              X