No announcement yet.

UT2004 Be able to Update to UT3?.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that he is a little bit confused.This is not lineage which has chronicles and you can update simply by doing a click on the update button,it isnt neither an os like linux which u can make updates.You currently say that e.g you have xp and you want to upgrade to vista without paying and without considering that this is not possible because they are 2 different things.Ut2004 and ut3 are two different games with different engines so this is not possible.

Comment

UT2 and UT3 run on completly different engines, Unreal Engine 3.0 is not a simple upgrade from Unreal Engine 2x, plus everything in UT3 is completely new, different physics, different graphics and weapon models... I mean it's like saying "Can I upgrade Quake 3 to Quake 4" or "Can I upgrade Grand Theft Auto 3 to Grand Theft Auto 4", they are different games that the developer has spent years making for each. You can't just simply "upgrade".

Comment

Ultimate noob question lol

This forum needs a noob section

Comment

Originally posted by qwerty123 View Post
          Ultimate noob question lol

This forum needs a noob section
          In all seriousness, I do believe that the UT3 section would benefit from a 'n00b'/beginner section where people can learn about the more subtle aspects of the game.

Comment

*cough*Beginners Discussion*cough*
            Good idea, like the UT2k4 section.

Comment

Working...
            X