Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 is GODLIKE !!! (my2cents)

Ok im the new guy!
    Let me tell you one thing im playing unreal tournament since ut99 (still playing ut99 on pc)

NOW i got UT3 for my PS3 and every cent i spended for this game was woth it!!

Never enjoyed a game so much like UT3!!

At first i was a litle sceptic because shooter + controller...well!
    But i have to say i really enjoy playing ut3 with controler on my PS3! it ROCKS!!! and there is no way im gonna change back to mouse and keyboard on PS3!

The graphics are sick!!! everything has sooo much detail and ut3 runs very flowing, no tearing and stucking at all!

Well all i wanted to say is,to all the guys from epic: THANK YOU VERY MUCH for this awesome and coolest game so far!!!!!!!!

Still i hope that the PS3 gets some updates in the time.
    things like:

-Chat during the game (always enjoyed this option on pc)
    -and also: self created maps: if someone got a selfcreated map on his hosted server and ppl who want to join and dont have the map will be able to download the map straight to the PS3.

Oh yes ONE MORE THING:
    I miss the old ut99 "MO MO MO MO MO MO MO MONSTER KILL" taunt.

right now, there is nothing more to add, i completely love this game!
    Whoever want to play some rounds, CTF / DM / TDM instagib or all weapons, fell free to add me, i have a strong internet connection with nice pings

~GSX

Welcome to the forums.

You're Epic's new breed.

Frag on.

Comment

Originally posted by Entil'Zha View Post
      Welcome to the forums.

You're Epic's new breed.

Frag on.
      Lol.

And just letting you know, OP, that you CAN download maps for Ps3. Definitely check out Krodan, its amazing.

Comment

Yes the game is awesome, and you'll love it even more when the PS3 patch comes out(without using PC's 1.1 patch as an example)

Comment

http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...d.php?t=593988

Happy new year

Comment

Originally posted by Harmatia View Post
            Lol.

And just letting you know, OP, that you CAN download maps for Ps3. Definitely check out Krodan, its amazing.
            Yes i know! i mean, if me for example dont have the map "DM-Krodan" and i want to play on a server wich runs the map "DM-Krodan" so i can download the map straight from the users Server (or somewhere else) without downloading the map first from the PC!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

Comment

countryflags would also be a nice idea

Comment

Yeah its good, I didn't expect the controller would play nice! thought I would have serious problems with it!

But it needs patching I'm so annoyed with random Mini Sound louder than any other sound in teh game! even when there is no mini shooting!

& they need to fix that VCTF server crash bug & give us teh cooking tools & give KB/M Full control exactly like PC with less mouse lag:1

Comment

Working...
                X