PLease help. PS3 UT3 keyboard and mouseHi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PLease help. PS3 UT3 keyboard and mouseHi

Hi i guys...i was thinking about getting a keyboard to play with...i already have a usb mouse(not gaming,is that ok?its just the design isnt it?)also is there any cheep keyboards for like 30 bucks?
    also...can n e post the controls for keyboard and mouse///

30 bucks? Try newegg... you'll end up paying more for shipping than the parts themselves.

Comment

what?i didnt make any sense of what u said... ill go buy a keyboard at the store lmao..

Comment

PLease someone help,i need to know soon..

Comment

i got a usb keyboard from walmart when i got my ps3. its not wireless or anything but only cost 10 dollars. i guess wireless/wired really depends on your setup. i play on a 32 inch and have a desk setup about 4 or 5 feet away. really, any farther then that and i would need a wireless one. i really see no reason to spend a lot of money on a keyboard.

Comment

is this for your ps3 or PC?and u can use just a regular keyboard and mouse right?

Comment

please any one?

Comment

So why can't you use the one you are typing on right now?

Comment

its not usb and i am on a laptop right now... so i need an answer.//can i use a regular [keyboard] mouse?

Comment

I can tell you this much...

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=594001

Comment

ok that helped..so a regular mouse and keyboard will work?(is that what u use now?)

Comment

a normal usb keyboard should work, assuming that ps3s have usb ports

Comment

did I read correctly that they separate KBM servers from joypad servers?

Comment

yes,there are icons indicating if they are kb&m or Joystick and both icons together if both...

Comment

dynex usb keyboard from best buy is $20.

Comment

Working...
                              X