Ut3 problem for ps3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ut3 problem for ps3

I was playing deathmatch online and I got a error message "you have been forcefully removed from the game". This is the second time this happened to me. Not only that I get disconnected when I play online. Has anyone experienced these problems? What's wrong. Is it something to do with my NAT type? Mine is Type 3 and I called sony and my router company to try to put it on type 2 but did not work. Or is it the firewall in my router? Do I have to open ports in this game to pervent conflict while playing ut3 online? Please help.

"You have been forcibly removed from the game" typically means that you were kicked or banned by the admin. Someone does not like you.

Comment

the admin is the person that made the server that I was playing on right?

Comment

who ever is hosting the game.
        i got kicked off because i was too good. ********
        play pure servers.

Comment

Originally posted by imaballa View Post
          i got kicked off because i was too good.
          lol, it happens

Comment

lol I was too good at that server. Came in first place in 2 rounds then he kicked me out of server lol. I guess he was mad that I was pwning his server

Comment

Originally posted by imaballa View Post
              i got kicked off because i was too good.
              Man, that is serious bull. I would report any host who pulls **** like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Satanas View Post
                Man, that is serious bull. I would report any host who pulls **** like that.
                LOL this just happened to me... I joined a game 2/3 in, there were 3 players on the server, and I was playing ok. Then the server filled up and the lag went extremely bad my end... I was firing rockets and running forwards past them before they exploded... I persevered though, and in the last 2 minutes I had fully adjusted to the lag. I was one kill short of a rampage when won the match by one point in the last five seconds... it was a **** good match!

...then I was forcibly removed lol... my first time too (hence my reply to this thread).

seems walker_19 couldn't accept his defeat ... one day buddy... we'll meet again...

personally I love getting my *** kicked on this game (which is quite often), after all it's the only way to get better!

Comment

Working...
                X