A few questions (mainly problems)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few questions (mainly problems)

Question 1: Is their a way to listen to music thru UT3 like you could in Unreal2k4?

Question 2: Sometimes when im running or moving, my keyboard screws up and becomes incapable to let me move... It happens rarely but its a ******

Question 3: Alot of the times, my game just totally freezes for a few secounds, then im like 10 feet ahead of were i orgionaly was. or im dead...
    This is a major problem for me and its rather pestrious..

Thanks for the responses!

how much memory do you have?
    what processor?
    graphics card?

need a bit more info from you mate lol

Comment

Originally posted by Brad.G View Post
      how much memory do you have?
      what processor?
      graphics card?

need a bit more info from you mate lol

I have this computer
      http://www.amazon.com/Pavilion-M8120...9080496&sr=8-3

But with this video card
      http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814127284

Comment

your pc spec is good.. card is ok, but not great

try the tool in my signature.. install it, and click the turtle. this will put minimum graphics settings in action..... try your game out and see if your still getting your issue.. if not, increase the graphics a bit by ticking some of the tick boxes, test again etc, until you reach a happy medium

Comment

I installed you tool, and i got an error telling me it couldnt open engine.ini, i uninstalled and tryed like 5 times nothing?

Comment

you set the path wrong..

open the tweaker, click file, and reset resource directory. confirm it, close the tweaker and open it again

you see the box there what displays the file path to your config folder after you select the operating system? the file path is wrong.... delete the path there, and put the correct path in that box what points to your config foler, and click correct

Comment

Answer to Question 1: Try running WMP in background? I kind of miss the feature, too.

Comment

Working...
              X