How often are there updates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How often are there updates?

And is there any list of things that they're adding considering adding?

Epic is a great company. Basically, whatever everyone is *****ing about at a given time is what Epic will probably be working on for the next patch. =)

Comment

Two Weeks (tm).

Comment

does "two weeks" = "when it's done"?? :-)

i truly hope they give us some basic form of speech binder; typing "repair the tank", etc. is getting folks killed!! :-)

i'm already at the point where i don't think i'll ever again show interest in any game first introduced as a "beta demo", which = Roo-Roo, imho...
        CD

Comment

Originally posted by CoffinDancer View Post
          does "two weeks" = "when it's done"?? :-)

i truly hope they give us some basic form of speech binder; typing "repair the tank", etc. is getting folks killed!! :-)

i'm already at the point where i don't think i'll ever again show interest in any game first introduced as a "beta demo", which = Roo-Roo, imho...
          CD
          Honestly, I am no longer going to be an "early-adopter" of PC games. I've purchased several games on release day this year; they've either desperately needed patches, better drivers...

Comment

Originally posted by martinblank View Post
            Two Weeks (tm).
            That's what they said about the demo...I'm an old man now.

Comment

Originally posted by Harmatia View Post
              Honestly, I am no longer going to be an "early-adopter" of PC games. I've purchased several games on release day this year; they've either desperately needed patches, better drivers...
              "pioneers get all the arrows"

Comment

Working...
              X