Grenades from Rocket Launcher?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grenades from Rocket Launcher?

The weapon description says the Rocket Launcher will lob grenades. It doesn't say how to do that. Anyone know about this?

rightclick then leftclick twice.

Comment

While holding the right mouse button, click the left mouse button once for spiral, twice for grenades.

Comment

I was using the spiral rockets when I first got the game, similarly to UT2K4, and then I read about the grenades, and THEN I noticed it actually puts the word 'spiral' or 'grenades' next to the crosshair.

Comment

wheres the tutorial for all of this?

Comment

Why did they have to make this so hard in UTit was so wasy just right click hold release...

Comment

maybe cause someone wants rockets making spirals?
              I dont use the spreading-mode, they could kick it and go back to the old UT-fashioned Way: Left Button for Rockets, right Button for Grenades.

Comment

Originally posted by Scheibenwischer View Post
                I dont use the spreading-mode, they could kick it and go back to the old UT-fashioned Way: Left Button for Rockets, right Button for Grenades.
                They should make them move in like a pattern someone does for a French Braid!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scheibenwischer View Post
                  UT had Spiral, you hold Fire then Press Alt fire & you get spiral

I prefer it Old UT style, but there is one good thing about this new one. most noobs dunno how its done lol so u don't see alot of grenade spamming!

Comment

lol, i came across a game tip loading into a campaign map about the rox alt-fires.

Comment

It only works for me half the time becuz my mouse gets stuck lol

Comment

Originally posted by JUNGLIST MOVEMENT View Post
                        This particular tidbit happens to be in the loading screen hints... but the UT series has indeed always been a bit lite on tutorials.

Comment

are we getting into alt alt fire modes now?

Comment

That seems to be an overall problem with the game.
                            People who write applications SHOULD document it completely.
                            I find myself with questions like this everyday.

As a programmer myself I could never get away with it for sure.

Check this out, comes close but still NOT a tutorial

http://www.tweakguides.com/UT3_1.html

Comment

Epic really needs a wiki where the community can build gameplay tutorials, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X