Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

incoming manta vs on foot player help/tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D2F[Leo] View Post
    LoL, now you even start colouring it. :P
    Don't like it? :P

Comment

Originally posted by kaluro View Post
      Don't like it? :P
      Nah, it's fine. I just wonder what's next... CAPS? Bigger font? Maybe even a pic of the random blond guy? We'll see. :P

Comment

Originally posted by InvadrZIM View Post
        not true. i've hit many mantas head on or on the top with avrils and it doesn't kill em
        It's very true. They go down in one hit, not two, not three, but one.

Now, the netcode not registering the avril impact is a whole other story.

Comment

Originally posted by kaluro
          Want a duel before i'm off to bed? will only take 15 minutes... got a server available ^_^
          Officially I'm already asleep, so that's a no. ;P Unfortunately you were too late in that Torlan game today, I managed to have plenty of little "duels" there. ^^

Edit: Aww, it will disappear. :<

Comment

Originally posted by kaluro View Post
            It's very true. They go down in one hit, not two, not three, but one.

Now, the netcode not registering the avril impact is a whole other story.

hadn't thought of that....

thats a b****

Comment

Officially I'm already asleep, so that's a no. ;P Unfortunately you were too late in that Torlan game today, I managed to have plenty of little "duels" there. ^^

Edit: Aww, it will disappear. :<
              I made it disappear.

Comment

Spawn camping? Trying to spawn somewhere else is the easiest way. :P If you can't and AVRiLs aren't easy to get: Escape to a safe place (e.g. in WAR: Torlan tower) for a moment until a team mate with a vehicle or AVRiL kills the lamer.
                Thats why some maps have spur-nodes

Comment

But not being able to hear the manta is the b iggest thing. And they don't always get hit by the Avril the can advert it.

Comment

Originally posted by woooo View Post
                    But not being able to hear the manta is the b iggest thing. And they don't always get hit by the Avril the can advert it.
                    Go back to your deathmatches -_- you never play Warfare :P

Comment

Originally posted by woooo View Post
                      But not being able to hear the manta is the b iggest thing.
                      It's always risky to say it, but still: I can hear the Manta! o_O And I don't know why everybody else doesn't. You all got loud music turned on maybe? You can't expect it to make an incredible noise anyway, it's driven by little propellers. >_> Eyes + ears + AVRiL > Manta, imo. :P

Comment

I have seen Mantas who have sucessfully avoided a hit with an Avril, if it comes from the front, you have a Chance to get away without a hit. I preferr to shot it 45° in the air, and then lock it on, they cant avoid attacks to the Top.
                        And yeah, i can hear Mantas, too. But if i hear them and dont see them, i know i get overrunned in a second...

Bysides, a full charched Impact-Hammers alt-fire will kick 150 Damage out of this ***. Dudes with blonde Hair always try to overrun you, but with their second try, the're busted.
                        But the Impact Hammer isnt first Choice against Mantas, Mantas have a good Weapon, too. But Vipers are screwed, their primary fire is like throwing Stones or something, useless against dodging foodsoldiers.

Comment

Ive got only ICQ, if this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Scheibenwischer View Post
                            Ive got only ICQ, if this helps.
                            Negative!

Comment

Yeah, maybe i should take a look at this xfire youre talking about, but not now. It`s late, i want to go to bed before sunrise.

Comment

It's always risky to say it, but still: I can hear the Manta! o_O And I don't know why everybody else doesn't. You all got loud music turned on maybe? You can't expect it to make an incredible noise anyway, it's driven by little propellers. >_> Eyes + ears + AVRiL > Manta, imo. :P
                                I have eyes and ears, play me and you;'ll find out. NO I dont have loud music on, none at all tbh, They are qvery hard to hear over the shaft while healing a node. Sure I can hear the projectiles find, but manta whores dont really use the cannon, the just for got the hit and run because they can't aim.

Kalubunga, shh you're one of the biggest manta whores.

Comment

Working...
                                X