PC friends list weirdness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PC friends list weirdness

When someone sends me a friend request, I open the message and it says 'press X to accept, square to decline, and circle to go back', but when I press X it simply goes to an option to send THEM a friend request, and it never adds them to my friends list.

What's going on? Am I doing something wrong?

****, I messed up the title, I meant PS3 friends list

It's pretty stupid and roundabout to have us send them a request back, but that's how it works on PC too.

Comment

Originally posted by Rujman View Post
      It's pretty stupid and roundabout to have us send them a request back, but that's how it works on PC too.
      So that's the intentional design? OK, I wasn't sure because as you said, it was so stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Ikioi View Post
        So that's the intentional design? OK, I wasn't sure because as you said, it was so stupid.
        It is intended and always works the same. A sends it to B, B accepts and sends back to A, A accepts which makes B get another message and then B just has to click "accept" once more.... like that, I guess. :S

Just click "accept" every time you get a request. ^^

Comment

Originally posted by D2F[Leo] View Post
          It is intended and always works the same. A sends it to B, B accepts and sends back to A, A accepts which makes B get another message and then B just has to click "accept" once more.... like that, I guess. :S

Just click "accept" every time you get a request. ^^
          I think a lot of people I'm playing with think it's broken, because they rarely ever appear on my list (one has appeared, 3 others have tried)

Comment

it like playing hot potato with an envelope!
            it should be like some mmo's where you just type their name in even if they dont have you as a friend..

Comment

Working...
            X