UT3 Freezes the PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT3 Freezes the PS3

hey i have loaded some levels online and the game freezes on the loading screen, it did this 3 times on the same server, and so i had to reset my ps3. does doing this damage the ps3? or not? and also why does this game freeze sometimes? will Epic Games release a patch to stop this freezing like Ubisoft released a patch for Assassins Creed freezing issues?

Yep me too.. been like that for a couple weeks but all solutions that I have tried do not fix it. I have had it with the game.. my first PS3 game. I will be selling it for warhawk or something.. I just can not handle the freezes. Ashame.. seemed like a fun game when it worked.

Comment

It only happened to me 3 times one day on the Midway servers, has been fine since.

Comment

oh so it only freezes on the "midway" servers? is there any option we need to change to keep it from freezing? thanks, other than that its excellent game

Comment

Originally posted by WaFFeN View Post
          oh so it only freezes on the "midway" servers? is there any option we need to change to keep it from freezing? thanks, other than that its excellent game

Not for me... freezes on all servers, not just Midway.

Comment

When it happens, there's probably an 80% chance that it happened on a midway server. Then again, I usually play on midway servers as they usually have the best ping.

This is something that will usually be patched pretty early on... and it's usually never talked about by the company until the problem has been fixed.

I do wish companies would be more forthcoming with the issues / features they're currently working on, but Epic is no different than any other company, they all keep their mouths shut until the patch has been released.

Warhawk had issues as well, but it was patched. Remember, that game was out for a few months. To bad UT3 came out DURING the holidays, so I can only assume that the Devs took the holidays off. The forums have been pretty silent the past week.

Comment

ive never played on midway servers before, the one time i try it it crashed, and i havent played on a midway server since and no crashes. I had also just installed the dm-shrine map (disabled custom content after that), so it could have been that too, do you have the map installed?

Comment

Is this going to be fixed in the patch ? This is pretty gay if you ask me!!!

Comment

I'd recommend you wait for a patch rather than sell for Warhawk; that game is pure garbage.

Comment

what about in the options where it says do u want "pure" servers, should we click yes? maybe then the servers might not freeze, and i didnt download any new content

Comment

Working...
                    X