PS3 iCTF community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS3 iCTF community

I have this game for ps3, and i've been a huge instagib CTF fan since ut99.

It's a little difficult to find a good iCTF server on the ps3 sometimes, and that's just about all i want to play besides an occasional VCTF match. Hopefully when the ability to cook maps for the ps3 becomes available iCTF will be more popular since it will have more available maps (i'm waiting for final versions of Thorns!).

So are there any other ps3 owners here that are iCTF fans? My PSN ID is Solidus187 by the way.

It's a struggle for the InstaGib community to develop on the PC dear fellow, nevermind the PS3.

Buy the game for the PC and come populate our servers instead \m/,

Comment

Originally posted by Nightwish View Post
      It's a struggle for the InstaGib community to develop on the PC dear fellow, nevermind the PS3.

Buy the game for the PC and come populate our servers instead \m/,
      A struggle? Often I can't find ANY populated CTF servers that aren't running instagib. It has totally taken over CTF and killed the fun for real CTF players. If something, we need more nw CTF players.

Comment

Originally posted by Solidus187 View Post
        I have this game for ps3, and i've been a huge instagib CTF fan since ut99.

It's a little difficult to find a good iCTF server on the ps3 sometimes, and that's just about all i want to play besides an occasional VCTF match. Hopefully when the ability to cook maps for the ps3 becomes available iCTF will be more popular since it will have more available maps (i'm waiting for final versions of Thorns!).

So are there any other ps3 owners here that are iCTF fans? My PSN ID is Solidus187 by the way.
        add PSN ID: RaginRager he's starting a intagib CTF server for PS3.

add me PSN ID: luisskipo I'm alose an Instagib fan since UT2003

Comment

nw CTF?
          What's nw?

Comment

lol, NW = Normal Weapons

Comment

Just because there's a lot of Insta players, don't blame it for lack of NW players.

Comment

No, just becasue there a lot of instagib servers. Hopefully some admins not installed this mod.

Comment

Every CTF server should be Instagib. with 155 speed and low gravity , big head

Comment

why big head? can't do headshots with normal heads?

Comment

your head gets bigger when you do well.

Comment

Originally posted by skippo View Post
                        add PSN ID: RaginRager he's starting a intagib CTF server for PS3.

add me PSN ID: luisskipo I'm alose an Instagib fan since UT2003
                        Thanks skippo, glad to see there are ps3'ers who are trying to get iCTF more popular. As I said though, i think it will be more fun once the ability to cook maps for the ps3 becomes available.

So are there any other ps3 iCTF players?

Comment

Instagib players usually dont spam forums much, they are busy playing the game.

Comment

Well i know i'm on here a lot looking for maps to play iCTF on seeing as the retail game only has 6 CTF maps, most of which aren't great for instagib.

Comment

Working...
                            X