Demo Playback Messed Up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demo Playback Messed Up?

Sometimes I rec demo's but now when I watch them it doesn't start at the beginning of the round. It starts like 45 seconds into the round. I wonder if the patch messed it up because it use to work.

Anybody else running into the same problem?

i had the problem too, dunno why it does it.

Comment

Is this on or offline?

Comment

well, my ut can't connect to the internet for some reason or another, so mine was offline, and it started like halfway into my match.

Comment

If you turn off custom characters in the menus, does that fix the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Mysterial View Post
            If you turn off custom characters in the menus, does that fix the problem?
            Yep, that fixed the problem. Thanks...

I guess I'll just leave off custom characters. I don't think I need that on anyways.

Comment

I have the same problem, and always heard the demo playback beginning a good 20 seconds before the map had finished loading ... odd, and it should be fixed.

Also, I've experienced issues with vehicle turrets - during demo playback they don't rotate to point in the direction I was facing in-game, they just point in the direction they were in before I got in the vehicle...

Epic, fix this in the next patch, thanks!

~Jubis

Comment

Working...
              X