Looking for PS3 Players with Wired Mics--

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for PS3 Players with Wired Mics--

To play a few games tonight. I'm signed into PSN as SoulEnder right now and I'm going to start taking friend requests on UT3. I'm looking for a consistent group of people to play team games with (both with and against) who have wired mics or at least make use of the message system once in awhile. Without the communication I may as well be playing against really good (or really bad) bots.

This thread will also put mic users in contact with each other, as well as me. So, post your PSN ID and let us know you're out there!

Originally posted by Soul_Ender View Post
    To play a few games tonight. I'm signed into PSN as SoulEnder right now and I'm going to start taking friend requests on UT3. I'm looking for a consistent group of people to play team games with (both with and against) who have wired mics or at least make use of the message system once in awhile. Without the communication I may as well be playing against really good (or really bad) bots.

This thread will also put mic users in contact with each other, as well as me. So, post your PSN ID and let us know you're out there!
    Hey SoulEnder Im down! I play with a wired mic as well so add me too.

Comment

That your PSN ID right there?

Comment

Still looking for anyone and everyone willing to play with at least some sort of communication; I want to feel like I'm playing a multiplayer game!

Comment

Wireless

I have a bluetooth headset, I don't really see why you have to have a wired one... but I'm in if so: Zoonosis

Comment

I only say wired 'cos it's difficult to make sure Bluetooth headsets work, apparently.

Comment

I'll add you.

Comment

I'll join you fine fellows... hopefully I can make that trick with the bluetooth headset wrok :P

Comment

You mean there are other people playing online??? I thought they were just really good bots?!??!

-I still have no voice chat...any word on a patch?

Comment

The Voice Chat is terrible. wait for a patch!

Comment

Working...
                    X