Amount of maps (=/)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amount of maps (=/)

Dont get me wrong, I love this game. Played it in Beta, and now its all I play (sadly i havent in a week cause i had to fly to dads =[) but one big reason that I've always loved UT games is the large amount of maps that are available right when you open up the game. And from what I say, UT3 didnt have as much as most of the old UT games had. Did the developers mean to do this so players were encouraged to make their own maps? Or are they going to add more later on?

But other then that, this game i amazing

No, I thinks it's less maps but more quality maps. They focused their time to make maps better and more playable than just to create a large amount of maps ant that just few of them are played.

Comment

Quality != Quantity. Making a map better doesn't make up for other maps. They definitely should have had more maps when it was released.

Comment

Serenity has a good point, cause these are good maps.
        I guess i just need to get out of the old and into the new :P
        but why should I complain, my computer can play this top notch, and i always end up dying because i end up looking around the level.
        lol.

Comment

All the maps are arguably well done and there are in fact a lot of maps with UT3 (30 maps I believe?). However I find the allocation of maps uneven. For example, Warfare seems to have the majority of the maps while the CTFs have literally 5-6 maps.

Comment

My ctf public has 16 maps. And we dont even play the epic's one anymore ^^

Comment

i just gotta go download some custom ones.

Comment

havent you ever heard quality over quantity?

i'd rather have 10 GREAT maps than 30 maps that suck ***.

Comment

Originally posted by Taboen View Post
                  My ctf public has 16 maps. And we dont even play the epic's one anymore ^^
                  How is it that I don't see your pub? Is it popular? Seems every time I load up the ctf serverlist it consists of unpopulated servers except the UGM one.

Comment

Who cares about the number of maps that shipped with the game? Custom Mappers are going to release more maps for it.

Comment

Working...
                    X