No announcement yet.

ut3 Gore and death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always thought EPIC makes games for adults, so why are we not getting gore for adults ?
    UT3 has less gore than UT2004 and also the taunts are more for kids than for adults (F'yeah !). I want to have UT's gore back with the ability to blow limbs away and much more blood .
    I've also noticed that some decals dont appear in some maps, at least on some special surfaces.
    It's looking weird, espacially when you blow some1 up next to a wall and it has no blood on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Slayer View Post
      I always thought EPIC makes games for adults, so why are we not getting gore for adults ?
      UT3 has less gore than UT2004 and also the taunts are more for kids than for adults (F'yeah !). I want to have UT's gore back with the ability to blow limbs away and much more blood .
      I've also noticed that some decals dont appear in some maps, at least on some special surfaces.
      It's looking weird, espacially when you blow some1 up next to a wall and it has no blood on it.
      i dont like how you shoot some one at point blank range with the rocket launcher and they dont explode or anything and you dont see blood going against the surface behind them.

Comment

yeah thats one thing from UT2004 that i missed, u get shot in an area and that place gets blown off...one good thing from UT2004 but ill make do without it, i prefer the blasted bodies better

Comment

I liked BW 2.0 for UT2004 gore the best (Bloody Hell mutator). Epic advertised 'limb dismemberment' and **** like that, but all I get is a rag doll, a skeleton or a mess.

Comment

yeah..i prefer the gore in GOW, i'd prefer to see chunks of ppl blown off at the place you shoot with the flak cannon or other weapons

Comment

Originally posted by capthappy8p View Post
              I remember in ut2k3-4 and UC that if ur blasted in the leg with a flak cannon ur leg gets shredded of. i would like to see more of that, or ur arm gets blown off when shot by a sniper or somethin.
              That's not possible with the current physics of pawns now. I have tried and it's just not possible... The head shot is something totaly different and is not as simple as it was in 2k4, but i'll keep trying and looking for a way to do it..

I doubt epic will change this now!

Comment

I really want to play with more gore and better death animations like the missing limb thing mentioned. If the creator of the "Gibalicious" mod makes it for PS3 once the new UED patch comes out, i'll be happy.

Comment

You know, I was using the Hellbender today sending Skymines down the street towards the enemy prime slaying opponents as I went. After skymining a few people they would twitch and spasm on the ground. Looked a little like they were doing the worm ~ ~ ~ hehe. I thought they were feigning death or something so I blasted em again to be sure

Comment

Best Death + Gore in UT3 is the spider mine!!! lol! scared the **** out of me the first time I saw it! the way it stick to your head & rip it off is so cool with all the blood spatter on teh screen loL!!!
                    wish every death was as cool as this!

Comment

Working...
                    X