New move "SPMA Quickdraw"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New move "SPMA Quickdraw"

Not sure if it's been discovered already, but I found a way to crank a shot off with the SPMA less than a second after you fire the spotter shell: Fire the spotter with secondary, then instantly deploy the spotter. Quickly line up a shot, and then fire with the primary fire.

I found it useful in dispatching a Fury on Torlan Necris that was plaguing my otherwise covered position, it blew him away instantly.

I shall have to try that. The camera itself does a whopping 250 damage by itself if you want to be even faster...

Comment

It's hard to aim the spotter shell though. The trajectory plotting for the normal shells helps you put them right on target, and also has a fair bit more effectiveness in regards to splash damage.

Comment

Originally posted by MadCat221 View Post
        Not sure if it's been discovered already, but I found a way to crank a shot off with the SPMA less than a second after you fire the spotter shell: Fire the spotter with secondary, then instantly deploy the spotter. Quickly line up a shot, and then fire with the primary fire.

I found it useful in dispatching a Fury on Torlan Necris that was plaguing my otherwise covered position, it blew him away instantly.
        wow.
        you are so lucky to pull that off, that method confuses me.
        What happened to the simple primary, no-camera fire?

Comment

Working...
        X