any you guys remember infultration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any you guys remember infultration?

Just had to ask that was probably one of my favorite mods from ut99 (i think). Was in the Murder Inc clan played that game till fingers hurt lol

Oh, man. Infiltration rocked so hard. I liked using it with the stock maps and gametypes, before it moved away into its own mod universe, and became harder to access, and way more constrained, in that you were stuck in the real world maps and gametypes. Infiltration v1.75, I think it was, was the best. Try CTF-HallOfGiants with it!

Awesome.

Comment

Oh yes!! I loved it!

Comment

Originally posted by Hedge-o-Matic View Post
        Oh, man. Infiltration rocked so hard. I liked using it with the stock maps and gametypes, before it moved away into its own mod universe, and became harder to access, and way more constrained, in that you were stuck in the real world maps and gametypes. Infiltration v1.75, I think it was, was the best. Try CTF-HallOfGiants with it!

Awesome.
        Yeah, I really liked mixing the older version weapons with all the rest of my stuff, it was cool. I played the full-blown version a bit, too.

Comment

I liked mixing Infiltration with one of the monster mutators (I forget which one) for slower-paced Invasion-style gameplay.

Comment

http://infiltration.sentrystudios.net/

Been a while since I last was on that webpage.

Comment

i still play infiltration on unreal 1.

Comment

Working...
              X