I Need Some Colour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Need Some Colour

Just got the game it plays ok but on my ati x600 graphics card its bit grey. Ive read the posts and I need a new card, will an ati x1950 do what I want .I only want the colours to be like in URT2004 .Its about £180 for a Nvidea 8800gts do I need to pay that just to get Urt2004 graphics?

dont waste money why not just stay and play 2k4 if u want those graphics? this game is so beautiful graphics and not utter **** like 2k4 graphics...

Comment

As Curl said, if you want 2k4 graphics, play 2k4. Nothings stopping you there.

UT3's art style is different, deal with it.

Comment

There is a utility in beta that is for adjusting the colour in-game... try it.

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=595358

Comment

Originally posted by Matfei View Post
          UT3's art style is different, deal with it.
          Agree. This idea that you need bright colours in order to have good graphics just baffles me.

Just as when you're creating a piece of artwork, the saturation of colours and the overall colour scheme used should depend on the setting and the mood/atmosphere you're trying to create, not meeting some preconceived colour quota. For the most part I'd say UT3 does this very well; you need only glance at the concept images to see that their designers knew what they were doing.

Comment

You need a better video card to play UT3 anyways. That X1950 would definitely help.

Comment

Working...
            X