Logitech iFeel support?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logitech iFeel support?

I hope i can get a dev to respond to this, I know that Unreal Tournament 2003 supported the Logitech iFeel mouses (and it was awesome), does Unreal Tournament 3?

If it does does the PS3 support the rumble feature in it? Cause i am LOVING playing the PS3 version with the a mouse and controller, and id really enjoy feeling the chain gun in my hands again.

Thanks.

Bump..........

Comment

I cant give you an exact answer..but I did notice forcefeedback option in one of the ini's
      i have an old microsoft sidewinder f/f joystick..be cool to try some of the vCTF/Warfare vehicles with it ... if the f/f option worked

Comment

Please let me know if you do try it and if it does work. Thanks!

Edit: I purchased a ifeel mouse, and will be testing this out. *crosses fingers*

Comment

Well i will confirm that an ifeel mouse doesn't work out of box with the PS3 and UT3. Its unfortunate, but i now just have a dedicated "PS3 mouse" which isn't all that bad.

I would LOVE to ask for the functionality for my ifeel mouse to work on the ps3... but im most likely the very first to try this 6 year old product on a 1 year old console.

Comment

Working...
          X