No announcement yet.

Zombies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think instead of the headshot idea (because you can only get headshots with one weapon, the sniper rifle) the Zombie's should just have an insane amount of hp, like 500 or 1000 or something - this ensures you're keeping on your toes while they chase you down =)

~Jubis

Comment

or we could make it so that shots to the head did more damage than bodie shots

Comment

or maybe we could put on like full auto sniper rifles

Comment

LOL that'd be hilarious, just use modified Sniper Rifles with green plasma goo that were 'Link Guns' ... or set bSplashDamage=true (don't think this is an actual weapon property)

So is anyone in the modding community going to have a stab (lol) at this? (I would, but I'm running a Mobility X1300 and getting the UEd to run is absolutely horrific).

~Jubis

Comment

I really hope somone tries this, i played the counterstrike version and it was awesome

Comment

Necris are supposed to be thy modern zombies.
              It is a good idea to have several zombie skins in human+necris vs zombie.
              This is the idea i have i would submit in half life shortly.
              a zombification/humanization mod
              zombies will attempt to convert others into zombies like them
              Humans/necris try to use antidote to convert zombies back to humans.
              The group that has the most convert in a period of time wins

let UT3 zombie mod be different from invasion in ut2004. Ut2004 had zombie mod indeed but it was not called zombie rather a part of invasion.

I miss invasion indeed. I was expecting an invasion mod where monsters are made using U3 thech. But this is easily modable

Comment

Working...
              X