Zombies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zombies

This might belong in the mod request area but i'm thinking of a gametype where one person is a zombie with major health and the object of the game is to be thalast team standing and the zombie can turn other people into zombies, kind of like the counter strike mod. i'm wondering: how many people would like that?

Sounds interesting if you develop it more

Comment

Reminds me of U4E. It had a "Night of the Living Dead" mutator that turned players into zombies once they died. It was loads of fun.

Comment

I'm thinking something like LMS, but when you die you become a Zombie and the last person standing gets a point for the round or something (have two sets of scores, kills and round points)

~Jubis

Comment

I mean like two teams, zombie(s) and living, and the living have to destroy all of the zombies, and the zombies have to turn all the living into more zombies

Comment

Yeah that's what I was getting at, but you start out with everyone on the 'living team', and it's FFA until someone dies, at which point it becomes a TDM match of living vs dead.

~Jubis

Comment

Sounds interesting, but im wondering how this fits into UT3. Arent Zombies ment too be slower? If so, as zombie you would never be able too turn others into zombies?

But sounds fun

Comment

Well, in the Zombie Survival I play on in Garry's Mod, there are different classes of zombies. There are the "normal" zombies, which have the same speed as humans (yes, breaking the zombie lore a bit by making them the same speed), and there also fast zombies and poison zombies, etc. Makes it all interesting instead of boring old slow ones.

Comment

Well, i remember an invasion zombie mod for ut2k4,
                  it was done fast because the author used the default skeletons that were on the game.

Everytime you kill an enemy it respaws like normal, but from his body (the one that is on the floor for certain time before dissapearing), borned a couple of zombies that you have to kill too.

At last in the match there were ARMIES and ARMIES of zombies. Think about it, 2 zombies for every frag done on a deatchmatch game.

Comment

@ xuho
                    the zombies don't have to be slower, they could be like the 28 weeks later infected

but i mean the person doesn't get killed, they are just transformed from a living player to a zombie player, and switches teams, so they win by converting everyone to a zombie and lose by all of the zombies being eliminated

Comment

...and zombies can only be killed by a headshot! ;D

/me thinks about resident evil

ah, well, that'd make it too hard heheheheee

Comment

Originally posted by jorgeluvshispie View Post
                        This might belong in the mod request area but i'm thinking of a gametype where one person is a zombie with major health and the object of the game is to be thalast team standing and the zombie can turn other people into zombies, kind of like the counter strike mod. i'm wondering: how many people would like that?
                        It is a half life mod and very popular
                        It may attrack hundreds of zombie master players to play UT3. They would like playing zombie U3 based.
                        Good idea

Comment

finally somone actually said it out loud
                          now if i could find somone who would be willing to do it...

Comment

maybe we could get epic

Comment

For that get zombie survival on gmod.

I was thinking about this for unreal but the engine isnt suited for this kind of game type.

Comment

Working...
                              X