New Characters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    And then someone makes 'DM-Shock_*****' and it's HAMMER TIME!!!!!!

Seriously, I'm not sure what to think of it but there's plenty of speculation that Epic are working on a further major release (perhaps like UT2004 was to UT2003) which will continue the storyline, and perhaps introduce many of the old characters (Xan, Malcolm, Gen Mo'kai, etc) and reintroduce the tournament aspect of the Singleplayer, but I guess we'll just have to wait.

Finally, rather annoying how Epic's "completely customizable game" makes creating new character models INCREDIBLY hard...

~Jubis

Leave a comment:

• replied
    A character resistant to the shock rifle? That's seriously overpowered.

Everyone would play as 'Shock' just to not have the worry about getting owned by a shock-*****.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    remindes me of a soap opera, so many "this happens but then this happens" etc

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Def.

Defiantly,I mean I like Reaper choices (Ronin) but the Krall all the masks cover there faces and when playing you really can't see there legs anyway,Liandri I have not tryed yet cuz I think they look like well yeah,Iron guard stuff was cool in UT99 now it's retarded,Wish they could have more metal-looking black & white suits like UT99 to choose from,I like most the Ronin stuff and Scythe's stuff rules but it's all the same skullz and stuff. Also only Ronin I've seen so far can have decent looking Facemasks and Goggles what is up with that? I'd Like to see Xan have different stuff for once!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeah they also need more chices to chice from, like armor, when your creating your guy

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Mmmmmm

Naw,I just wish they would PATCH THE GAME to add more content and CHARACTERS but I'm happy with what's going on so far Xan Beta is out and most the existing characters are cool,there just seems not to be enough.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Interesting.
    You have quite an imagination.
    And as soon as you become a developer, have fun making those people.

lol

Leave a comment:

• started a topic New Characters

New Characters

Ok I've noticed there is not many new characters in UT3 so I have a Few New Ideas anyone else got Ideas? Post em up anyway you like

Here is Mine
    _ _ _ _
    Rage
    Team:Krall
    Description:Rage was once saved by Scythe on the battlefield but nobody ever thought Scythe would save anyone,Now Rage returns to war but there is always a looming threat that Rage could turn on Scythe and lead the Krall.

Roc
    Team:Ronin
    Description:Roc has followed the Ronin for many long years,now he seeks revenge upon the Krall for rescuing Rage.

Shadeshift
    Team:Necris
    Description:Shadeshift is one of the stealthiest of the Necris,Shadeshift was recruited into Necris by Akasha personally to Assassinate Othello but after that plan failed due to Reaper,Shadeshift has been kept to amuse Akasha

Twisted
    Team:Krall
    Description:Twisted is the fastest of the Krall but greatly fears his leader,Scythe.Twisted will not rest until Scythe is satisfied.

Brute
    Team Krall
    Description:Brute fears Scythe although Brute has enough power to turn on Scythe anytime,many believe this is becuase Brute also fears Akasha and if he leads the Krall then he may anger her.

Shock
    Team:Liandri
    Description:Built by the Liandri corporation this bot is resistant to the Shock rifle and oddly enough due to a computer failure Shock's favorite weapon is the Shock Rifle,Thus the model's name.
Working...
X