Warfare too vehicle dominated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Masklin View Post
    No, prim fire still 45, secondary fire 55.
    Ok , I should really know by now after 3 days playing, not as many people seem to use it as the weapon of choice (at least in the games I 've played in) for WAR, as in ONS. Rocket launcher seems to be the most heavily used weapon now followed by flak then stinger, though it could just be those players.

Comment

Originally posted by Moloko View Post
      Rocket launcher seems to be the most heavily used weapon now followed by flak then stinger, though it could just be those players.
      Nope, it's like that everywhere. You better get used to it. :P

Comment

Originally posted by JUNGLIST MOVEMENT View Post
        so.. uh where is the avril ammo on suspense?
        Center of the bridge.

Comment

Oh don't get me wrong about AVRiLs. I like the fact that they are rare in UT3 compared to UT2K4. It makes the balance much better. Vehicles *should* pwn foot soldiers.

I love the new alt-fire for AVRiL. The old AVRiL was such a no-skill weapon. Simply lock on a splat. With the new AVRiL you pay a price for using the lock on: giving away your location. In UT2K4 I learned to use the AVRiL without the lock because it's actually easier to hit speedy mantas without the lock. The AVRiL missile turns sharper and tracks much better if you manually guide it towards them than if you use the lock. In UT3 it's even more important to manually guide it if you don't want to give away your position.

Comment

Epic did the right thing by eliminating weapon dropping, since it was used as an ammo-generating exploit rather than any sort of team-building strategy. This also keeps avrils rare, which is a good thing.

Comment

Working...
            X