This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PC and PS3 separate forums?

I believe many of you would like a separate forum for pc and ps3, so you can distinguish maps/mods/questions and other stuff easier.. what do you think?

I said before it won't happen but right now i think it's a wise choice. I am getting confused, apparently most posts are ps3 related now. I could careless about PS3 too. Wish epic put more time into PC version or released it few months later. This is the most disappointing game ever. Perfect gameplay but everything else is ****ty.

Comment

Separate PS3 and PC Forums

Originally posted by lebster View Post
      I believe many of you would like a separate forum for pc and ps3, so you can distinguish maps/mods/questions and other stuff easier.. what do you think?
      I think that this would be a good idea. I feel that these are two different communities - I for one am a PC user and not a console player - and may never be unless Nintendo port UT3 to the WII and bump up the graphics a whole deal ;-}.

Comment

Well tbh when ppl come here asking for answers,now we have to reply pc or ps3.
        It does get kinda confusing tbh.
        So i vote yes.

Comment

Yes good idea and while we are at it, add a an Xbox forum also. At least regarding the general chat.

Comment

There should be a tech PS3 forums.. everything else is fine imho

Comment

dont bother with this epic already stated they have no plans separating the platforms

Comment

Originally posted by Lazymutant View Post
                dont bother with this epic already stated they have no plans separating the platforms
                Which is absolutely stupid....

Comment

Originally posted by [TT]BrundleFly View Post
                  Which is absolutely stupid....
                  bah, why would they start to listen now?

Comment

yes it will make things easier!

Comment

I think we just need a separate forum for the PS3 mods. Because when they start getting released there will be a bunch, and it will be SUPER confusing if they don't have their own forum for that. I am a PS3 user, so I am hoping this will be added. I don't want a completely separate forum though, that would be dividing the community. But then again they should not let crapbox owners deluge these forums with noob questions 6 months from now when they get their version(which won't have mod capabilities). And you know they are gonna be crying because they can't download mods. Crapbox owners are the most annoying whiners and crybabies ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazymutant View Post
                        Do you have a link to confirm they already stated they stated they have no plans to separate the platforms??

Comment

Like I said, it's part of their plan to do away with the disgruntled PC users here. PS3 users have no reason to call UT3 "consolized," and they likely didn't have the previous PC UT games, so they can't complain about how so many features and options that have been torn right out of this new version. If they can let the PC users drown under all the PS3 posts, they'll get bored and leave. Brilliant coup, let the PS3 guys do the dirty work.

Comment

What is Epic's reason for not wanting to separate the two, I rather hear that. This forum is a mess. It is extremely confusing / hard to distinguish between the PC or PS3...yeah you can click on the thread to find out...but that's a process that can be avoided + doing that with multi-threads = major waste of time. It only takes 2-3 minutes to make a new section...just do it

Comment

Originally posted by lebster View Post
                              Do you have a link to confirm they already stated they stated they have no plans to separate the platforms??

I tried looking for the post that WarTourist made, but I couldn't find it, either I missed it, or it is to old and got culled, or the thread was deleted. But yes, WarTourist said in no uncertain terms that they had no plan to create separate
                              forums for PC and PS3. That doesn't mean they won't change their minds, but that remains to be seen.

Comment

Working...
                              X