Mods making impact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    did you guys even look at the maps and mods that are on this forum there are tons of them including last man standing. Where it sayd epic forums up top click on UT3 and you will see more forums. I have not joined one server to get this stuff its all downloadable on this website.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yup, signed off to get some sleep and got caught up in forums X)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey Downfall! We were just playing a Warfare match right?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    you cant see any of the mods or mutators if you have pure server filter set to YES

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is tam or last man standing out? Any information on this would be well appreciated...yes I have checked google, it leads me to ut99 lms and ut2k4 tam.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I don't know what to vote for. I haven't tried a single mod yet. Which servers are running them? I haven't seen one yet. I hear the redirect is busted so you cannot autodownload your content. That's how I like to get it, not downloaded outside of the game.

It'll make an impact on me eventually, but not yet.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The HOLP maps are some of the best, and the FPS maps make the game feel a lot more like a competitive game again (see: Deck FPS)

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Mods making impact

Mods making impact

If people think that UT3 is failing then they should look again. All the mods and maps that are coming out are making the game come to life again. Take a look if you havent already there are some great mutators and maps out there that are really fun. The normal maps are fun but the custom maps are a lot better ok maybe they don't have the best graphics but the environment is great, What do you guys think about the maps and mods that are out right do you think they put that fun back into UT.
Working...
X