No announcement yet.

Ps3 Vs Pc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

true id love not haveing to buy 2 copys of the same game to play with 2 diffrent groups of friends(saing if the game will hit 360). but i have tried useing a 360 gamepad to play a fewpc games and lemme tell ya, if its not made for a game pad, then it shouldnt be played with one lol (unless of course u spnd hours in the menus and the config getting the sensitivity and eveything up to speed)

Comment

I rather cut off my left nut than play with console kiddies... Shoo Shoo kids... off with you now... ("Aww mom" console kiddie says...)

Comment

yeah, an EPIC(lol) battle between PS3 and PC pro's

Comment

Cross Platform between PC and Consoles probably won't be something that will happen again in future FPS titles.

Shadowrun proved all the point's needed to show what a bad idea it is. They have to take away to much from the PC players and add to much for the console players to make it fair, and then nobody wants to play because they feel limited by the way thae game plays. Same thing would happen if they didn't attempt to make it even by adjusting how the game plays, the console players would get run over by the PC guys, and nobody would want to play.

Besides, this topic of PC vs. Console's has been beaten to death already. We all know the differences and advantages. Let's put this to rest already.

Comment

So let me get this straight:

You would rather play in the few decent pinging and populated PC servers vs the same few hundred people that having been playing UT since UT99 than have the opportunity to play against more players?

If I understand the anti console folks correctly:

A small community of players and servers is somehow preferable than PC play vs PS3 on a console friendly nerfed version of the game on your (with slower gamespeed)?

I am so confused. The low playercounts and gamecounts are EXACTLY the reason I've forsaken UT3 to play other games.

Comment

Shadowrun crashed and burned btw.

Comment

well i want to play with the 360 ppl but not PC we will get R@PE

Comment

Originally posted by KriLL3.8™ View Post
                  Shadowrun crashed and burned btw.
                  Yes, yes it did.....hard.

Comment

if dreamcast does cross platform with pc xbox and gamecube, why can't the ps3? i think it's possible. if dreamcast was 'open', then ps3 is a ho...ya dig?

Comment

honestly the only reason i got ut3 for the pc is because i want somethin to do on my laptop besides photo shop m$ word, otherwise id be waitin for the 360 release. tho i prefer play mouse and keyboard, but 900 players is quite a bit low, when gaylo 3 and cod4 on xbox live are pullin 50,000+ players (on each game)

i wouldnt mind playin a slower verson of ut3to bring i some of the ps3 players, hell their probibly better then i am with a game pad

Comment

Working...
                      X