Ps3 Vs Pc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ps3 Vs Pc

i am wondering is this game cross-platform because i am thing of picking this up for my laptop

It's not. never will. The only cross breeding is that you can make mods for PS3.

Comment

thats lame we need more cross platform games besides Shadowrun

Comment

Well on PS3 the game actually plays slower so it can't really work out.

Comment

Cross platforming slows development so never.

Comment

bet it woulda made the game sell better

Comment

Shadowrun shows why they shouldnt crossplattform pc vs x360 or ps3? I can imagine ps3 vs x360 but not pc.

Comment

Seriously. Cross-console multiplayer would be awesome-- get all the little fanboys at eachother's throats. But why are people always trying to drag us PC gamers into it? Some of us want to get away from the consoletards.

Comment

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=575574

It's all been said.

I'd like crossplatform play. I'd even use a gamepad to make it fair.

Comment

I'd love cross-platform play, but it's time to come to grips with the possibility that we'll probably never see it for UT3.

Comment

It's a possibility. The slower game speed and larger hitbox on the PS3 is why it hasn't happened. That and Epic can put out as many patches as they want for the PC, but have to go through some process to put out one for the PS3.
                      When all the patches that are made for the PC and PS3 are out, Epic could very well make it cross platformed if they really want.

Comment

Wouldnt be fair in ut3 as pc has higher framerates than x360 or ps3.

Comment

Cross-breeding never is and never will be a good idea.*Xan voice* consoles are inferior.*Xan voice*

Comment

Originally posted by Ultron View Post
                            I'd love cross-platform play, but it's time to come to grips with the possibility that we'll probably never see it for UT3.
                            dittos... maybe next time.

Comment

An epic duel between top pc an top ps3 players would be nice though

Comment

Working...
                              X